Chapter 108 - 110

Start from the beginning

As if stepping on a peerless enemy!

He turned his back and walked away angrily until he stepped on the pill into the soil and couldn't stand up.

Shaoyin was dumbfounded.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"I don't care about Lao Tzu's business!"

"If you marry someone, if you have a man to raise, and a child to be filial to you, I won't care about you!"

"I have raised you!"

After making the gesture, he turned around and strode into the room, slamming the door.

Shaoyin blinked, looking at the closed door, couldn't help laughing.

The old father is so cute!

He glanced down and stepped on the pills in the soil, did not pick them up, took a pot of dirty clothes, and went to the river to wash the clothes.

Don't eat if you don't eat.

When he wants to eat later, she will serve him again.

During the day, Shaoyin and his father went to the mountains to collect medicine, wash and cook food, act as his father's interpreter, and treat the villagers. She was an ordinary mortal girl.

In the evening, she flew to the palace deep in the mountains, and posted missions with Luo Jihu and others.

Some of these evil cultivators were killed by Elder Zhu, some were obliterated by the imprint when they wanted to run, and some were hacked by others. Now there are still more than 80 people left.

Shaoyin looked at it, and the lowest cultivation base was the fourth floor of the foundation building, and the highest cultivation base was in the early stage of Jindan.

"This seat is going to establish a school." She sat in the first seat, looking at the slaves standing in two rows in the hall, "The name is Mortal Sect."

Everyone was not surprised to hear her talk about the establishment of martial arts, and the small half were excited. Who do you mess with? Wouldn't it be better to have a powerful boss leading them to burn, kill, and loot than if they did it alone?

But when I heard the name of the school, I couldn't help being stunned.

Mortal? It doesn't sound like a good bird.

"This seat used to have no spiritual roots. As a mortal, it is enough to be bullied by the people around you, but the monks also come to bully this seat." She said lightly, but no one would think that what she said at the moment was unimportant. This seat has the opportunity to become a monk. The most hated in my life is that monks bully mortals!!"

Everyone heard her slap her palm on the armrest of the chair, and they couldn't help but slam in their hearts, repeatedly saying: "It's too much!"

"That is, immortals are different, how can monks oppress mortals?"

"It's so unpretentious! It's shameful!"

Among them, there is not a good person, all of them have wronged souls on their hands, and some have even killed many virgins and practiced evil arts with their blood. But Shaoyin said so, in order to save his life, all of them were generous and cursed.

"Regardless of righteous way or evil cultivation, if you bully mortals by force, my mortal sect will take care of it!" Shaoyin's eyes were cold and sharp, and his voice was even more icy. , Report immediately!"