Chapter 105 - 107

Start from the beginning

Looking at the cordial reception, Chen Feng couldn't help but think of the past. He didn't dislike it, drank the water with a low smile, and squeezed the fruit and threw it into his mouth.

The posture loosened, relaxed a lot than in the sect.

"I'm fine too." He looked up at her and smiled.

Although you have been bullied, calculated, and suffered a lot, what is that? He has reached a higher level, his identity has changed, and he has become an inner disciple.

He will be better in the future.

Those are not worth mentioning.

"That's good." Shao Yin nodded.

The two sat facing each other, speechless for a moment, and the atmosphere cooled down.

Chen Feng felt a little weird.

The meeting he imagined was not like this.

What should it be like?

He looked at the girl sitting opposite. She lowered her eyes slightly, hiding her fingers under the table, not knowing what she was playing with.

She is a little cold.

Yes, not only did he change, she also changed. Two years later, something happened to everyone.

He can't think that she hasn't changed just because she lives in the mortal world and doesn't have the thrill of life or death.

"Can you tell me about the past two years?" He took the initiative to speak with a gentle smile, "I have been away for two years, and I don't know what happened in the village."

After a pause, "I will visit the inner gate now, maybe in the future. I rarely come back, I want to remember more."

He wants to cut the dust.

When we met just now, the bond with her was broken.

Now we are going to cut off the kinship.

"Nothing." Shaoyin said. Follow the memory and tell what happened in the village in the past two years.

Who is married, who is married, who has added a baby, who is arguing, and who has died, and so on.

She spoke slowly, and he listened slowly.

The obstacles in his heart gradually all loosened, fluttered out, and could no longer fall into his heart.

His smile became more gentle, but his overall temperament became more and more alienated, and he gradually became incompatible with the Chen Jiazhuang who gave birth to him.

Shaoyin understood what he was thinking.

Lowering her eyes, squeezing a piece of cantaloupe from the plate, and taking a bite, she seemed to mention it casually, and said casually: "Some people came to your teacher a while ago."

"Who is it?" When Chen Fengjing mentioned it, she suddenly remembered what she had heard at the entrance of the village. "Have they ever troubled you?"

Those people had some grudges with him. When he heard it at the entrance of the village just now, the sky was cold, and his soul flew out in shock. If it weren't for the villagers who were still smiling, he would almost have been killed by Lingyin.

Those people had broken his bracelets, and he gave him a severe lesson, and came quietly. Chen Feng didn't think they had a good idea.

"This is a bit long to say." Shaoyin finished eating the melon, wiped his hands with a handkerchief, stood up, "Do you have time to listen?"