𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘~𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Start from the beginning

"What happened-"

"Oh I'll tell you what fucking happened. Ocean's uneducated teacher reported him to the principal about challenging him concerning the aspect that a circle has an area while the teacher justified that it didn't, according to the syllabus. Benny said she was going to be suspending him and I ended up cussing her out. Yeah anyways, take him to West Academy, he's better off." Sienna didn't hesitate to narrate the story.

"I had been thinking of transferring him, and I was going to discuss it with Isla." He placed Hali down when she started wiggling. She called her sister and I let Kalani go. They both collected Lyra before going to the playroom upstairs in their vast bedroom.

"Where is he anyway?" Aiden questioned as Rhea left the table when there was a knock at the door, her phone secured in her hand as she did so. Sienna allowed her to express herself as a teenager and I didn't mind as her older sister. Rhea was very responsible.

"Probably doing some work, or reading. No in between." Sienna responded nonchalantly.

"Good evening Ms. Isla. Good evening Mr. Yves. Good evening everyone." Thalia, Ocean's best friend shyly and hesitantly walked into the vast dining room.

"Good evening Thalia." We all chorused.

She was a tiny yet extremely beautiful little girl but for some reason, she had trouble making friends. She had her imperfections and she was a very quiet girl with zero confidence, and maybe that's what Ocean was drawn to.

He often told us about her and we took it with a pinch of salt, until we went for Ocean's consultation and during that consultation, there had been a fight in his school cafeteria, reported by one of the school officials to the principal who had been taking us for the consultation.

I had never seen Ocean react so fast, sprinting out of the room and heading to the cafeteria. We all followed behind and when we got there, he was already taking action.

His arms were wrapped around a little person, and all we could see was a mass of red, silky hair and the tiny quivering body.

"You should be ashamed of taking her lunch. That's why you don't have any friends, and probably why your parents don't care about you. Ypur existence is a mistake." Ocean spat at one of the vile-looking guys surrounded by three other boys.

"Ocean came to save his little girlfriend again, she never stands up for herself. I'm teaching her to-"

"If you ever touch, disturb or do so much as talk to her again, I will break your bones. Leave her alone." Ocean was extremely serious and defensive and that's when we were first introduced to Thalia Dawson.

She was a very sweet, obedient and diligent girl, and she often studied with Ocean- in fact, they did everything together. They played sport together, watched TV together, ate together, did homework together, went out to places together, worked on projects together and so much more. It was interesting how inseparable they were.

We eventually met the parents and we instantly clicked. Veronica and Jax. They were such supportive, loving parents and even though Ocean was male, they just wanted their daughter to be happy, and therefore, they were quickly assimilated into the family.

Ocean was good for Thalia: he was very brave, intelligent, gentle and kind. She was very fragile so we were certain that he would take great care of her.

"Hey Thali," We heard Ocean speak as he descended the stairs. They both embraced each other for a long time and I cooed.

"They're going to be fucking soon when they get older, watch the space." Sienna pointed her spoon at them.

"It's pretty obvious. He is head over heels for that beautiful midget." Aiden smirked widely as both Ocean and Thalia left.

I smiled in amusement, but that soon turned into a gasp when Yves' hand suddenly squeezed my bare thigh. Everyone turned their heads in my direction and I cleared my throat, waving my hand in dismissal.

"I just realised something, don't worry about me." I spoke, forcing a smile when Yves squeezed my thigh even harder. I knew that he was doing this as revenge for the lingerie pictures and nudes I sent him earlier that day.

I bit my lip hard when his huge cold hand slipped underneath my skirt, his long fingers pushing my panties aside as he began to rub my already soaking pussy slowly with the tender pad of his thumb.

"You're not going to make a sound, and you're not going to cum, do you understand?" He murmured deeply against my ear, biting my earlobe when no one was watching.

I nodded slowly as he chuckled darkly, pacing the circular motion and applying more pressure.

"Say yes Daddy. Say it Isla," he growled as he pinched my clit. He was putting me through agony this time.

"Yes, Daddy." I whispered and he hummed in satisfaction, trailing his finger between my wet folds before skillfully dipping his finger into my heat.

My mouth gaped and I stiffled a moan as my legs widened a little, allowing him room to finger-fuck me. Ruthlessly.

He thrust his finger slowly into my vagina, my walls clenching around him in deep arousal. A small hiss escaped his lips and he increased his speed, his thumb massaging my clit simultaneously and I felt so alight. So alive.

But I could barely react.

And I even had to fake another smile when Sienna gave me a concerned gaze. She averted to Yves, who looked unsuspicious as he casually and nonchalantly sipped his white wine. He was killing me this time, and I was going to ride his dick until he was numb as a true punishment on my part.

"Stop, gosh," I sighed, tilting my head back as he added the second finger, pistoning them into into me harder and faster. My womb was already stirring in discomfort and the tension was increasing with each passing second.

"No baby, this is what you wanted, hmm? Take your husband's fingers like a good girl, we're just getting started." His voice was sinister as he nevertheless continued, discreetly kissing my neck.

"So we have an announcement to make." Charles and Sienna stood up while holding hands, commanding everyone's attention at once. Yves momentarily slowed his movements, but he didn't stop rubbing my sensitive clit.

"So, we'd like to openly announce to the family that we're together. We have been for almost two years now." Charles spoke and everyone except me gasped.

"Two years?! Get away man," Aiden covered his mouth in bewilderment.

"Charles? You picked Charles as your new man?" Katerina's eyes widened.

"Well yeah, he has changed and I really love him." She looked up at him and he kissed her forehead.

"I'm surprised you've settled down. So proud. Congrats Charles," Yves spoke calmly with a small smile, and he gave me a side glance, acknowledging my venomous glare.

"Isla, did you know about this?" I was startled by Aiden's question.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, I found out this morning." I said in a brave voice as Yves finally pulled his fingers out. I was already perspitating and I had been so close.

"Don't play with me like that next time, or I will be eating you out on the table, in front of everyone. I mean it." He spoke in a chilling yet sexy voice.

"Oh yeah? If that's the case, then look forward to more naked pictures of me."

___________
Chile Daddy Yves
just does it for me I swearr-
Anyways, thank you for
the 25K, its so funny how
we were at 9K just last week