𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘~𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Start from the beginning

She was undoubtedly beautiful and we were proud that she was making a career for herself at an early age. Sienna and Yves managed her bank account for her.

"That's great. You're going to be having guitar lessons soon, hey?" She nodded happily with a proud smile.

"Hey sis," Rhea came over to hug me and I kissed her cheek.

"Hey. How was school?" I probed.

"It was good, I just have a lot of assignments." She responded with a shrug.

"And how's that boyfriend of yours?" Sienna smirked.

"What? I don't have one-"

"I saw you kissing some blonde guy just last week by his car and it was parked in the driveway at home, or was I dreaming?" She raised her brows as Rhea blushed.

"He's okay." She said faintly while moving to sit next to Sienna.

"What's his name? You should invite him for dinner," Rhea gaped at Katerina's statement.

"Yeah, I'm interested in seeing him too. I wanna know if he's serious about my sister-in-law," Aiden added while stroking Lyra's hair, who was now in his laps. Lyra was an exact replica of Aiden, especially the brunneous hair and eyes.

"Jeremy-"

"How old is he?" I inquired curiously.

"Um, he's seventeen-"

"And hot. Like smoking hot," Sienna nodded and we all gave her a concerned look. She raised her hands in surrender with a laugh upon deciphering our reactions, "just saying y'all. Just saying."

"You're likely to seduce the poor kid," Aiden pointed his fork at her. He had already begun eating his specially formulated and famous salad. He had gone completely vegan this time and none of us were surprised.

"Nah, I'm not that desperate." She smacked her lips together in distaste.

"Yeah well-"

"You guys have started dinner without us," we all turned our heads to face Charles and Yves walking towards us. They both looked handsome, particularly Yves.

He was in a dark shirt, the first few buttons unpinned to give me a glimpse of his broad, perfectly sculpted chest and blade-sharp collarbone.

His hair was untied and a few waves fell across his beautiful face. And he was still colossal as always. And still so breath-taking. He was mature in a very sexy way that turned me on.

"The food was too good," Katerina said with an apologetic glance.

"I can see that." Charles chuckled before moving over to settle in the empty seat next to Sienna. Now that I knew they were together, I found them quite adorable together.

He was truly head over heels for her and it was evident in the way that he stared down at her with a smile of pure admiration. He whispered a 'you look so gorgeous' and her cheeks brightened while she nudged him away.

"Evening baby," Yves murmured to me and I tilted my head up to meet his captivating, intense gaze.

"Evening Yves," I giggled as he took Hali into his arms so as to reduce the strain on my arms.

"How was your day?" He asked innocently, his poker face giving nothing away about his true feelings beyond the façade as he stroked Hali's hair.

"It was okay. Oh, and Ocean was kinda suspended, but we decided to remove him from the school." His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.