Chapter 12.2 : 𝐷𝐴𝑇𝐸 𝐷𝐴𝑌 𝑇𝑊𝑂

Day Two : Monday

[Y/n] POV:

I was getting ready for school when I remember about that date dare. Finally, I don't have to pretend to be Miya's girlfr- wait Reki said Takashi is knows and will watch us on behalf of Reki. Shit. Ahhhhh I'll just go to school and pretend I don't know a thing! Yeah! I'll just do that!

~At school~

"HEEY [Y/N]!!" "Hey [y/n]" "Hi Yuzuki! Hi Takashi!" "Hey guys" I flinched a little and turned around. It was just Miya. I was kind of nervous to see him? Idk "Hi Miya" Takashi suddenly dragged me away.

"[y/n], I can only ask you this cause if I ask Miya he will definitely deny it"

"what is it?"

"What Reki said, is it true?"

oh shit. I want to deny it. But I don't wanna lie. If only I wasn't such a good girl 😭😭😭 jk jk but still...

"Umm... well... uh... what did Reki say?"

"He said you and Miya are dating and wants me to keep an eye on you, is it true?"

"Umm... not really" Well, i wasn't lying. We aren't dating, it's a bet.

"Really?"

"Its... its a bet! We have to pretend to date for a week"

"I see~"

"Shut up!"

"What~ I never say anything~"

Then the bell rang, lucky mee

"Let's just go"

We went into class and sat down, Miya and Yuzuki were already there. The teacher came in and started teaching. Then class ended (I lazy to write)

~During lunch~

"heyy [y/n], can I ask you something? Privately" Yuzuki came up to me and asked.

"Sure?" I went with her to outside the class. "What is it?"

"Are you and Miya dating?!" She whisper-shouted.

"Its just a dare! Who told you?!" I whisper-shouted back.

"Takashi told me!" She said in a normal volume.

"Takashi tells you everything huh..." I said. And she turned red. "Wait you really..." "S-shut up!"

Just then, Takashi and Miya came out. "You guys ok?" Takashi asked. "Yeah, we're fine~" I said, looking at Yuzuki. "Really?" Takashi asked, concerned. "Yeah, we're fine." Yuzuki said quickly.

~After School~

"hey, [y/n], wanna walk home together?" Miya asked me. Then he whispered "You don't have to if you don't want to, just say yes so that Takashi buys it" "Ok" I whispered back. "Sure! Let's go home" I then said in a normal volume. We then went home and texted a little about what to do tomorrow.

_______________________________________________________________________

Short chapter haha

Can you guys drop suggestions for [y/n] 'S' name?

Preview: She actually sounds concerned, does she really care for me?