Special Chapter 1 : 𝙍𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙖!!!!! {𝙥𝙩. 1}

➪ Special Chapters are chapers that you might or might not have to read because they might or might not be relavent to the normal chapters (but if they are ship chapters, they are most likely related, at least 90%?)

⁂ the Reki and Miya scene isn't by me, I was greatly inspired by Kaprikume on instagram. There is a screenshot later on (and I asked for permission)

[Y/n] POV:

School ended. I was suppose to meet up with Reki, Langa and Miya at the skatepark. My parents are OK with it because Reki was there and they trust him. I was just about to leave when Miya went up to me and asked "You wanna go to the park together?" "Sure, ok" We were about to leave when Yuzuki and Takashi appeared out of no where and asked a stupid question "Are you guys going on a date~?"
I stared at them like I'm a statue

Miya Chinen POV:

"Are you guys going on a date~"

"WHAT THE-?! OF COURE NOT!!!" But for some reason my fade felt hot. I looked at [y/n], she was still. Super still.

"You sure? You are blushing you know~" Takashi teased.

"I- I'm not!" My face felt even hotter. This has never happen before. Whenever Takashi teases me, before the argument and after making up, I never blush or get flustered or denied so hard. What's wrong with me? Do I... do I really like here? No! No way! I barely know her! AGHHKUJENSUAK

[Y/n] POV :

Although I was a statue, I was still listening. I looked at Chinen. He face was red. Almost as red as Reki's hair. I never seen someone blush this hard before... "Anyways, we gotta go. Bye! Tease you tomorrow~" Takashi and Yuzuki ran of.

...

"Let's just go" Chinen said and started to leave. "Ok" I quickly followed him. When we reached the school gate, he jumped on his skateboard and ran of. I tried to chase up to him but he was soooo fast! "Wait!" Chinen stopped and turned around. "What?" "Sorry, you were too fast" "Ok, I'll slow down. But try to catch up to me slime" Did he just call me slime...? That's what he calls Reki amd Shadow. I think it is some kind of insult, but it is probably a normal thing for him, so I shouldn't take it to hard. I'll try not too...

Miya Chinen POV :

Did I just call her slime? I hope she isn't offended... wait. Why do I care?!

[Y/n] POV:

We reached the skatepark. Reki was sitting watching Langa skate and Langa was, well, skating. Reki was more of starring at his body, face etc rather than his skating though... I looked at Chinen. He had a sort of disgusted look on his face, so I'm sure he noticed too. We went up and I said hi to Reki. "Hey guys! I'm just resting, why don't you guys join Langa?" "Ok!" We went and skate with Langa.

\time skip/

Miya Chinen POV:

I took a break and went to Reki, still starring at Langa. HE IS SO FREAKING GAY. Anyways, I sat beside him. "Hey... Can I ask you a question?" Reki asked me. "Sure." I said as I took out my Nintendo. "Do you think... Langa likes me?"

[Y/n] POV:

I heard what Reki said (since I now know japanese) and immediately turned around and saw Chinen cringe. Hard. I looked at Langa and he was still skating, so I don't think he heard.

Miya Chinen POV:

"Why don't you ask him of me?" I think Langa probably does, but he should be the one to tell him. "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ASK HIM?! I WILL MAKE THINGS WEIRD!" "Ok, then what makes you think he likes you?" I can't tell him what I think, but maybe I can help them a little... I'm too nice.