Chapter 4

Forth is in his balcony looking far away. He is like this since many days. He does not feel to do anything. He miss his beam.

"I can't break their promise love" Forth said

"Pleaseee"Beam pleaded crying

Forth looked down.

"I hate you forth" Beam said and went in his room and locked it

Forth knock on the door several times

"Please love open the door. Please baby "Forth said crying

"Nooooo go back and marry that person. I hate you forth. I hate you" Beam shouted crying

Their friends were there.

Phana came and put his hand on forth's shoulder.

"Forth. Understand his feelings. You have hurted him. He won't listen to you now. Leave him to settle his feelings" Phana said

"Pha. I love him. I can't see him like this. I am an horrible person. I don't want to marry that person. I want my beam. But my family" Forth said crying

Beam heard him. He can't see his Forth crying. Forth is a strong person. He is a leader. Beam is always proud of him.

Standing up, he went to the door and unlocked it. He came out and saw Forth on the floor.

He looked at others.

"Leave us alone"Beam said softly

Forth heard him and stood up and hugged him.

"Baby, I am sorry baby. I love you and only you."Forth said crying

Other left them to give them privacy

Beam took forth inside the room and locked the door.

They din't say anything but just hugged each other tightly.

Bean wants to cherish this moment with Forth. 

"Make love to me"Beam said

Forth heard him. He looked at Beam who is the most beautiful person in his eyes

"Baby"Forth said and kissed Beam.

They keep kissing passionately and touching each other body.

Forth removed his and beam's clothes. They are now naked on bed and kissing each other.

Forth kissed Beam all over the body leaving bold marks. Beam allowed him. Beam too marked forth where his marks will be seen. For the last time.

Forth took beam's penis his in mouth and sucked it, licked it. 

"Ahhhhh forth baby. I love it"Beam moaned

Forth wants to give beam pleasure.

Simultaneously forth prepared beam with his fingers coming in and out of the pink hole.

When he felt that beam is ready. In no time he thrusted into beam's ass hole.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"Beam shouted

Forth kept kissing him to make him forget the pain.

After sometime, forth start thrusting gently.

Beam is a moaning mess. 

Forth was making love to him. He feels forth owns him.

Beam gave his all to forth. 

They came together.

Throghout the night they made love.

In morning,  Forth cried a lot kissing beam. 

"I love you love"Forth said

"I love you too but i also hate you"Beam said sucking the mark on forth's neck.

Forth knows what beam wants. He again made love to love. 

After that Beam told to leave.

Forth does not want but his dad keep calling him. 

They bid goodbye.

"I will meet you" Forth said

Beam din't respond just kissed him.

Forth left looking back everytime. Their friends were waiting for them. 

Phana wanted to talk to Beam but beam din't invite him. He closed the door on their faces.

Phana is a practical guy. He told Beam to forget forth. He is in dilemma to choose between Beam and Kit. He knows Kit wont ever listen. So he tried to make Beam listen to him which made beam mad on him. Beam never ever asked anything from him. But when beam needed him to support him and get forth back, he din't help. Instead told him to give up for the family.

From that day no one saw Beam. 

Forth went home. No one said anything to him. They saw hickeys all over forth's neck. They know from where he came from.

But forth looked at them with hate.

"I guess you will be happy to know. He left me" Forth said and went inside his room.

Darvid knows that he lost Forth and Marla.

Present time, forth is thinking about Beam and moments he spend time with him.

Behind him Marla was looking at him with tears. She is a mom and is hurted to see her two precious sons hurting.

She gave final look to forth and left.