Chapter 092 - 094

Start from the beginning

Shaoyin took a horse and walked out of the palace.

Since last year, they have learned how to ride and shoot. Although Shaoyin was young, he was quite qualified in riding skills.

The girl's body was soft and gradually tapering like a flower bud, sitting steadily on the horse, leaving the palace all the way to the princess's mansion.

"Yinyin? Why are you back?"

The eldest princess was quite surprised when she saw her daughter opened the curtain and came in before she got her emotions up.

She thought that her daughter heard the news about Heli, so when she came to ask her about it, she couldn't help but feel a little confused and nervous.

She thinks she has done nothing wrong, but facing her gradually growing daughter, she still can't help but raise her heart, worrying about her reproach and incomprehension.

"I was in class, and my heart hurts suddenly." Shaoyin said, slowly approaching her, snuggling into her arms as usual, looking up at her and saying, "Mother, I rode all the way over. I’m not skipping class, I’m just worried that something will happen to you. Are you okay?"

The princess was startled.

The daughter's words flowed in her ears, and she didn't react for a while.

After a long time, the meaning of the words that were pieced together, finally converged into a river, gathered into a vast ocean, roaring and washing her heart!

"Yinyin's heart hurts?" She lowered her head, pressing her palm on her daughter's chest, "Does it still hurt? Have you ever felt uncomfortable before?"

Shaoyin shook her head and buried her in her arms a little shyly: "I don't know what's wrong. Suddenly I feel uncomfortable, and then I think of my mother." She hugged the princess's slender waist, a little embarrassed: "My mother is all right. Alright."

She expressed in a tactful way that she was connected to her mother and daughter, she had just been bullied by Jing Anhou, she felt it.

The eldest princess's heart was ups and downs at the moment, and the unspeakable touch was accumulated in her heart, her throat moved, and exhausted all her strength, she barely failed in front of her daughter.

Lifting her head up, she calmed her heart, then lowered her head and slowly said, "I have reconciled with your father."

Shaoyin paused, then said gently and quietly: "Oh."

The eldest princess twisted her eyebrows slightly, lifted her out of her arms, and looked at her inquisitively: "Aren't you sad?"

"I..." Shao Yin lowered her eyes, and ran her toes with embarrassment, "Mother, do I want to tell the truth?"

The princess raised her brows: "Of course!"

Shaoyin raised her head, her expression very embarrassed, but her eyes were cold: "I am not sad at all." Seeing the startled face of the princess, she continued with a cold tone: "I don't have me in my father's heart. He doesn't. like me."

The eldest princess looked stunned!

"He just didn't like me very much before, and then I was abducted and found again. My mother worried about me every day and hugged me and didn't leave me for a moment, but my father didn't."

"It's as if he didn't have such a thing."

"After Zhang was pregnant with Chen'er, he didn't care about me even more. He often didn't see me in ten and a half months."

"I don't know why he doesn't like me. But he doesn't like me, and I don't like him either."

As she said, her eyelids drooped slightly: "I'm a cruel person, am I?"