Chapter 092 - 094

Start from the beginning

She stiffened, her face pale, but she refused to show her weakness, raised her chin and said, "While you are young, you might as well marry a wife quickly. Your precious son is waiting to be remembered as a prostitute!"

Jing Anhou's face changed.

Anger came to the surface.

He knew her pain well, and so did her.

How can he not be annoyed when he loses a child who has switched, but eventually becomes a useless pawn?

Taking a deep look at her, he sneered, and left with his hand: "Let's see!"

He ordered people to pack up their things, and the fate of the husband and wife was exhausted. He was no longer a messenger and could no longer live here.

The eldest princess waited for his figure to disappear from the field of vision. She shook her body and staggered down on the chair, her face lost blood, her expression hesitated, showing fragility and sadness.

After sitting there for a long time, she raised her hand and covered her face.

No tears flowed from her fingers, but her thin shoulders trembled slightly.

She was scared. After hearing what Jing Anhou said, she was scared.

She is afraid that her daughter will hate her when he grows up, as he said.

But I am even more afraid that my daughter will have a bad life.

In contrast, she would rather her daughter hate her, as long as her daughter lives well.

Shaoyin learned from Huihui that the eldest princess was stimulated by Jinganhou, and her mood was very bad.

After a moment of silence, she said: "Give him medicine."

Proud like Jinganhou, he will definitely not care about Chen'er anymore, but plan to marry a woman with good status, status, and dowry, and give him a son.

Repeatedly hurt the princess.

Is he worthy?

"Good, good!" Huihui responded immediately.

It has a lot of stock there, and now it has a good grade point. It only buys a few sterilization pills without blinking its eyes.

One pill was enough, but Huihui used ten pill for him!

"Are you going out of the palace to see the princess?" Huihui asked in a low voice after using the medicine.

Shao Yin sighed and said, "Go see her, then what?"

Useless.

She is young now, and the eldest princess will only treat her as childish.

Because she will grow up in the future, she will love the young man, she will become a beautiful girl like a flower.

The young people are passionate, once she has a spring heart, she will be immersed in the wonderful emotions and become another appearance.

She will forget what she said when she was a child.

And once the person she likes is not worth it, life will become bitter.

At that time, it doesn't matter whether she hates the eldest princess or not. If she has a bad life, the eldest princess will blame herself and blame herself every day.

I think so, but Shaoyin still raised his hand and said to her husband, "Mr., please give me a moment of convenience."

"Go." The husband has a much better attitude towards her now, and nodded kindly.