Chapter 086 - 088

Start from the beginning

Squeezed out from between the teeth: "Where is the person?!"

"Brought it here!" Soon, the guard came with two kidnappers.

Shaoyin was already picked up by the nanny. After seeing the two kidnappers, she struggled: "I have something to say!"

"What does Yinyin want to say?" Jing Anhou turned his head and looked over.

Shaoyin held Nursing Nursing’s neck with one hand, and pointed at the two crutches with one hand. His eyes were clear and articulate: “I told them that my father is Jing’anhou, my mother is Princess Kangping, and I’m the lord of Anyang. They Just gave me a slap!"

The eyes of the eldest princess and Jing Anhou suddenly seemed to be cannibalistic!

Their daughter was held in her hand since she was small, and when Wan Cui and others combed her hair, they were afraid that their hands would become heavy and hurt her hair. How dare they hit her with such a child who is loved as an eyeball? !

There was no need for the two of them to order, a guard who was close to him immediately stepped forward and slapped the two fiercely!

This was not a light beating. The guards were very powerful and moved fiercely. After a few slaps, the teeth of the two crutches were loose and their mouths were full of blood.

"The nobleman is forgiving, Xiaomin deserves to die, but Xiaomin thinks that the nobleman is talking nonsense and stigmatizes the nobleman's reputation, so he beat her!"

Shao Yin snorted and said, "You didn't say that at the time!"

Restore the scene at that time.

The people present are not mindless, the eldest princess and Jing Anhou are even more shrewd, why can't you guess the boldness of these two people?

The two slapped a few more times.

Half of his teeth were knocked out, and he never dared to talk nonsense again.

Shaking and curling up on the ground, the cold sweat on his forehead made it feel bitterly cold on the ground.

Above the head, the immature complaint continued: "She painted something ugly on me!"

"He poured bitter things into my mouth!"

"Just dress me in a single shirt, it freezes me in the middle of the night!"

Sentence by sentence, clear and smooth.

The two listened in their ears, wishing to faint immediately!

Shaoyin concealed some intentionally. The eldest princess was already very uncomfortable, the more she said, the more knives she would pierce her heart.

If you let her know that the man tried to bully her daughter, she would never get through this hurdle for the rest of her life.

But she didn't say that, it didn't mean that the princess and Jing Anhou would not think about it.

Apply concoction to her? Painted by a woman? Is the man beside?

Just thinking about it, I can’t wait to chop off a woman’s hand and goug a man’s eyeballs!

"Go in with the little princess!" Jing'an Hou Senran said.

No need to listen anymore.

These two have committed the ultimate crime!

The grandmother couldn't listen anymore. Her eldest child couldn't wait to stare at her with good eyes and be treated like this!

She couldn't bear to watch some **** scenes, and walked inside holding her.