the introduction.

Start from the beginning

Which is one of the main reasons that he always let the boy go. He didn't want to take any part in getting him into trouble.

"Come on." Hopper gestured with his head, making Arlo nod as he followed behind him. His hands now shoved into his pockets.

As the duo walked out of the station, none of the cops bothered to question Hopper's motive. The station knew that this was a normal occurrence.

Arlo gets in trouble, Hopper lets him off the hook and takes him to school. It was a weekly ritual now.

Arlo's smile grew as he began talking to the older man, still walking towards his car. "You know what's funny?"

"What's that?" Hopper asked, glancing at the boy as he unlocked his car. Immediately getting into the driver's seat.

Arlo didn't reply til he was fully inside, buckling as he answered the man's question. "The knife.. It—it wasn't even sharp, I mean it was a butterknife for christ's sake!"

While the boy's grin never dropped as he mentioned it, Hopper didn't crack a smile. Beginning to pull out of the parking lot with his usual unamused demeanor.

   Arlo walked through the hallways, the stench of weed following him as he did so

   Arlo walked through the hallways, the stench of weed following him as he did so. Everyone who knew him knew that was the permanent stench around him, making a few people turn and wave at the boy.

He nodded in response, not bothering starting any conversations.

Arlo Leone didn't have any friends, not any real ones. While he use to be close with a few people, he figured it'd be best if he had no friends. Which meant that there was less people to deal with.

Many people had attempted to be Arlo's friend, it was clear he was never interested. In fact, the only people he started conversations with was drug dealers or party hosts.

No one else seemed interesting enough for the boy.

So as he walked down the long hall alone, he was a little shocked when Nancy had gestured for him to walk with her.

Nancy Wheeler had always believed her and Arlo were somewhat friends, unaware just how overly jealous the boy was of her.

The first time that Nancy hung out with Arlo's former friend group, was at Steve's house. She brought her friend, and it also happened to be the last time Arlo hung out with them.

They had asked him many times to hang out again, but the boy always denied. Jealously had gotten the best of him, while he knew that. He was beyond glad that nobody else did.