29

Mountain Dew.

"too short"

"Fez it isn't even bad" she huffed slapping her arms against the dress. It was finally Maddys birthday and she was just now showing fez her dress and he seemed to not agree with her outfit choice.

He grabbed her hands gently pulling them, "it isn't past your fingertips"

"your joking"

He shook his head. "dead serous"

"Ash! come get your girlfriend!" Fez shouted from the living room. She grumbled flicking him on his forehead, "will you shut up"

"you didn't show him?" He asked, her silence gave it away.

He laughed lowly, "this is gonna be great" when she heard ashtray walking out of the kitchen she started to regret her choice seeing fez might have been right.

"do you like my dress?" She asked skeptically.

He walked out but was too focused into his phone "Whatchu mean? I love you I'm anything." Fez coughed leaning on the couch. "not this one" she nudged him quiet but ashtray had already looked up at her, "uh—uh" he said clicking off his phone.

"What party you said you goin too again?" He questioned walking toward her. She sighed deeply, "Maddys birthday party"

He scoffed trying to pull the dress down but there was no use if bounced right back up. "great my girlfriends hanging out with a whore" he mumbled.

She bursted into a laugh before covering her mouth, "ash! You can't call maddy a Whore." He rolled his eyes. "your not going anywhere without me in that"

"yes I am" she said firmly grabbing her clutch from the couch. "I personally think you look great" Faye complimented munching on popcorn.

"I personally don't give a fuck what you think" he retorted following her.

"ugh. mean" she pouted.

"Ashtray O'Neil you need to be nice"

"she started"

Grey scoffed with a laugh, "by complementing me?"

"no by encouraging you"

She looked up rolling her eyes but was distracted when she heard the door bell ring, "I'll get it!" fez called from the living room standing up, "that's probably Lexi" she walked up to him noticing his gun pocking out of his jeans subconsciously tucking his shirt into it. "babe your guns showing"

"babe you ass is showing" he grumbled mockingly going behind her arms to pull it down. She hugged him sliding her arms through his putting her head on his chest, "it's just for a few hours, okay I'll text you when you need to pick me up"

"promise not too much drinking?"

"promise, and if I need you I'll call." She replied kissing his cheek but he moved his head pressing a long kiss to her lips leaving her to pull away with butterflies. "Cmon. I don't want to be late to my own party" she dragged him out of the hallway into the living room. "lexi! you look gorgeous" she grinned pulling her into a soft hug she wore a very elegant dress it was definitely very, "Lexi-y." it fitted her perfectly and she could tell a certain ginger thought the same.

"Watch out you got a bit of drool"

Fed panicked feeling his lips trying to wipe away the 'drool.'

"fez im just fucking with you" she laughed. He dropped his smile glaring at her, "I hate you" he whispered trying to not alarm the oblivious girl in front of him