𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Ok put me dow-" she was cut off by her being slammed backwards on the couch causing her to hold her head.

"Foe is u really finna- shut the fuck up cause u didn't even have to do that" she said getting up and walking to the bathroom with watery eyes.

"You is a crybaby" he said laughing following her.

"Keon leave me alone" she said trying to close the door

"Ight I'm sorry" he said genuinely while gently turning her around gently and kissing her passionately.

"Mhm" she said looking in the mirror wiping her eyes and then turning the light out.

"I'm hungry what you wanna eat?"

"Some steak"

"Oouu okay come on, we can go to Red Lobsters. Want me to make reservations now?"

"Yeah mfs don't feel like waiting fa a damn hour just ta eat" he said getting up grabbing his car keys.

"Wait so what u grabbing ur keys for.."

"shut up Nicole"

"Shut up rode"

"Fuck is a rode?"

"Rose u know what I meant"

"Atleast I share a last name wit a goat"

"share the facial features of a goat too"

"I'll beat yo ass"

"We can fight- order the reservation bruh"

"Ok"

-
-
𝖪𝖨𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 𝖭𝖨𝖢𝖮𝖫𝖤

"I want the salmon with a loaded bake potato and asparagus, that's all." I said to the red lobsters waitress.

I lowkey was already full from eating all the damn biscuits, them mfs so damn good don't make no sense.

"I'll take the same thing" Keon said closing his menu looking at me

"Ok, I'll get you guys's orders in." The waitress said grabbing our menus and walking off to the kitchen.

"Wanna be like me so bad" I squinted at him examining his face.

"Atleast I can see wit yo blinded ass" he said throwing a crumb at me catching me off guard.

"Boa I'll fuck you up fa real, wait till we leave" I nodded cracking my knuckles and fake cracking my neck

"Girl u know u cannot crack yo neck get yo weak self outta hea" he said as we both laughed at one another.

"You wanna do a tikto- No." he cut me off rudely making me turn my nose up at his attitude.

"Why nottt?"

"Cause ion want to that shit weak"

"Yo homeboys raps weak. Ion know why you be promoting that shit it's ass" I continued seeing him stare at him with no words left to say.