"I know, Gracie. I know. How about this, we can tell them you're not feeling too well right now, and then you can try again later for supper."

I nod as I wipe my nose and Seth smiles at me. "That's my girl. Alright, I got you something that you can do while you're up here." I look at him curiously as he stands up and grins down at me.

"Ta da!" He says and pulls out the new Mockingjay book. "Remember when you told me you wanted me to read it for you? In your letter? Well, it came out last month, so I read it. It was really good, and I think you're going to like it. It might even help you too."

I look at the book in shock before a tear trickles down my face. "Thank you," I say quietly and I get up and hug him. He wraps me into a tight hug. "You're welcome Gracie. I love you. You know that, right?"

I nod as I try to let go, but he keeps me in place. "You do believe me when I tell you I love you and I'll never leave, don't you?"

I nod again as I sniffle. "Yeah," I say as my voice cracks and my nose runs.

"I know you don't believe me, but I wish you did. I know your family left, it was the wrong thing to do, but I'm not going to do that. None of the pack is. We love you so much. Nothing that Laurent told you was true, I promise you. We are here for you and we love you so much."

I nod as I sniffle and give him one last squeeze before letting go. "I'm sorry for being upset. I'll get better soon. I promise," I croak out as guilt overwhelms me. He must hate me now. I have been the worse imprint and friend. I'm scared of him 75% of the time for goodness sakes!

"Hey now, don't think like that," he says as if he can read my mind. "I love you so much. So don't you think for a second that I don't or that I will ever stop. This isn't your fault. You are handling this better than anyone could, even Peeta Mellark."

I look at him questionably and he smiles lightly at me. "Read to find out. Do you want me to stay with you?"

I think for a second then ask, "Do you have patrol?"

I see him glance to the side, a habit of his when he is lying, and says, "No. I have it later. Come on, I want you to read it. You're going to love it."

"But you have patrol," I say in my now, ever quiet voice as I sit on the bed again.

"It can wait. Besides, with all the guys patrolling, nothing can get through us. I'll go after supper and run my time. If you want me to stay. If not, I can get Emily to come up here or I could just leave..." He asks worried and unsure.

"You can stay. If you want," I say hesitantly as I fiddle with my necklace. I look up to see him smiling happily, so I give him a tiny one in return. He grins more and hops on top of the bed, making me flinch slightly. He wraps his arms around my middle and sits his head on my shoulder.

"Seth... I don't know..."

"The more you familiarize yourself with my warmth, the better you can know when it's real or not." I nod as I gulp heavily and I turn the first page. I start to red to my self until my eyes flutter closed. I force them open, making sure I don't fall to sleep.

"Here, let me read it to you and you can try to fall asleep."

I shake my head vigorously as my heart beat starts going crazy with fear. "Gracie, you haven't slept in three days. I promise I won't leave. And if you start having a nightmare, I'll wake you up. At least let me read some while you relax, ok?"