A flash of wonder crossed Kang Ilhun's face as he heard my name. However, it was only for a short moment. "Then this pretty woman beside you?" He asked pointing at Alyona. "Alyona Ivanov-Stark," The man looked quizzically at her. "why? never heard of me in the ***** you're using as a revelation? " He gulped and looked back at me.

"Nice to meet you, Dokja-ssi and Alyona-ssi. Since you have a flag, you must be a station representative?" He looked closely at the color of my flag and then the people around me.  "That's right." It was to confirm the power on our side. He was keen eyes but unfortunately, he met the wrong opponent.

"If you have seen enough, get to the main point." Alyona's fist emitted a purple color. "Hahaha. I beg your pardon. We also need to be concerned about safety." Kang Ilhun continued speaking without any panic. "Once again, we didn't come to fight. What if we came with a good offer?"

I watched Kang Ilhun's party. None of them had a flag. "How can we believe that?" I inquire looking behind them. "Hmm, won't you know if you check the rules? If we came to fight, we would've come with the representative. Only the representative can occupy the flagpole."

It was true. It was true. "What is the offer?" Alyona asked this time again. "We came to ask for an alliance." At these words, the members of Chungmuro started murmuring. Kang Ilhun shook. "Ah, you are uncertain because Chungmuro just opened. The fourth scenario has already been in progress for two days."

"...Two days?" Yoo Sangah reflexively muttered. Kang Ilhun nodded. "we know we're not stupid..." Alyona said sassily. I nudge her with my elbow. "Yes, the third scenario is slightly different in content and duration between stations... perhaps you didn't know this?"

"I just said we know, Are you stupid? do you wanna die motherfucker?" I sighed and Pulled Alyona to my side.  "Ah..." The man; Kang Ilhun staggered back. "Alyona please calm down..." Her eyes burned the color of yellow as she floated above us. Calm down? Oh, if it weren't for you I already have raided every station here and captured their flags and kill them all!" I nodded and pulled her down.

"Hyunsung-ssi please calm Alyona-ssi..." He nodded and gave Alyona a bottle of water. The third scenario was just over but I already knew this. In the original story, Chungmuro was a latecomer in the scenario compared to other stations. In other words, we started with some losses in terms of information.

In that sense, Kang Ilhun's alliance offer was a timely temptation. Information was required and this was beyond our strength. The problem was what did the other side gain? "It is a difficult offer to accept. I don't know if you have an ulterior motive." I said staring at the man before me. "Hrmm, Dokja-ssi's words are definitely right. You won't believe in the alliance so I will first state what we will get from the alliance. In short, Chungmuro isn't our 'target' station."

"How can I believe that?" I taunted, "You can believe it or not. But please think about it. If Chungmuro was our target, we would've dragged the main force of our station here. To be honest, the flagpoles are most vulnerable just after the station is open." Alyona scoffed at this and went beside me again.

"yeah, but you can still plant your flag on our flagpole to make this one of your occupied zones? Do you think we're pimps who don't know shit?" What Alyona said is true. It wasn't very persuasive. "What will you do if our target station is Dongdaemun?"

"Haha, there is no need to worry about that. We already know the station that is targeting us. We didn't come to you for no reason." Alyona smiled insidiously. "What if we want Dongdaemun?" Kang Ilhun started sweating as the conversation started getting dragged on.

"I see. Let's clear the scenario by helping each other since our targets are different... is that what you mean?" I elaborated to them. "That's right. Isn't it good to help each other at this time?" Kang Ilhun smiled and nodded. I was silent for a moment and Yoo Sangah opened her mouth.