Chapter one

Ok first for basic things so you won't be confused by my terrible writing.

When someone talks it looks like this
Person: bla bla bla

When some one thinks it looks like this
Person: bla bla bla

The story begins in a small town where everything is peaceful.

Lucy the Lucario trotted off into the forest with lycan the midday lycanroc following.
Lyan: So what was it you wanted to show me.
Lucy: It can't be described.
Lycan: ok cool!
Lucy parted the leaves of a large bush to reveal a strange unworldly looking object that was glowing with a strange blue glow.
Lucy: Last time I messed with it nothing happened so I don't think it's dangerous.
Lycan: we should still be cautious around it until we find out what it is for and if it is safe to be around.

Meanwhile

A fully black lucario jumps from tree to tree effortlessly until it reaches its target.
Heh... heh...
The lucario jumped down and landed behind its unsuspecting victim.
Lucario striked, a scream sounded... Lucy's.
Lycan striked the black lucario who was gaining color to look just like lucy.
Lycan fought it off but it got away.
A wound with black sludge that seared to the touch had been formed on Lucy's shoulder.
Lucy: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger I guess...
Lycan: I have a feeling that won't make you any stronger... we should get you to a doctor.

3 days later

Lucy had been in the hospital for a while but her wound showed no signs of healing.
Lucy: aurgh!!! It hurts... so... bad...
Lucy's head fell back down onto the hospital bed and she collapsed with pain.
Lucy's wound began convulsing and pushing out more black sludge.
Lycan ran to Lucy's side.
Lucy's eyes opened and lycan stepped back in fear.
Lycan: somethings not right...
Lucy's eyes had turned from the deep red of a normal lucario to pitch black.
Lucy: what wrong lycanroc...
Lycan: DOCTOR HELP!!! SOMETHINGS HAPPENING!!!
The doctors ran over but by the time they got there Lucy was knocked out on the bed convulsing again before she woke up... normal this time...
Doctor 1: What did you see?
Lycan: her eyes turned pitch black and more black sludge was oozing out of the wound and she couldn't remember my name.
Doctor 2: we should check on her vitals.
Lycan: she's fine now... but she was different then.

6 weeks later

The past six weeks had been uneventful and Lucy's wound was not healed.
Lucy was set to be released from the hospital because of her unchanging condition and the fact they could do nothing to help her.
Doctor 1: her medical bill is 382,236 dollars.
Lycan: what! You didn't do anything to help her!!!
Doctor 2: think of it as... rent.
Lycan scrapped all of his money out of his bank account and frowned.
Lucy yawned and Lycan picked her up and carried her to his house.
Lucy fell asleep.
Lycan: I won't be able to pay my rent... I guess I will have to work twice as much to scrape together that kind of money.
Lycan could hear breathing.
Lycan: WHOS THERE!
Lycan turned around and saw a dead eyed lucario staring back at him with a bone sharpened into a spear.
Lycan used stone edge on the intruder.
The lucario didn't flinch but instead used bone rush at speeds that lycan thought were only made possible by lucy.
Lycan felt as if a pit were forming in his stomach as he saw lucy laying on the bed and convulsing
Lycan fought fiercer but saw Lucy sit up.
Lycan could see in her eyes that she was seething with rage.
Lycan felt confused until he saw her eyes were black.
Lycan fought harder dodging hits from Lucy but never attacking her back
Lycan: you did this to her!!! Now you'll pay!
Lycan drove his claw through the lucario.
The lucario soon melted into a pile of black sludge and Lucy collapsed.
Before the thing could get away lycan tried to catch it... but he could only manage to capture a small amount but even that got away in the end.
Lycan ran to Lucy's side and checked for a pulse.
There was no pulse and lycan roared into the night sky as Lucy's black eyes faded to the normal red color.
Lucy somehow burst up with uncontrollable gasping.
Lycan hugged Lucy.
Lycan: your alive!
Lycan smiled joyfully at the sight of the black sludge on Lucy's wound not being the anymore.
Lycan: maybe it will heal now...
Much to luc as displeasure Lucy seemed to be gushing blood now.
Lycan helped Lucy bandage the wound and they both went to sleep.

The next day

Lycan shot up from bed.
Lycan: I'm late!!! How will I pay the rent now!!!
Lycan sprinted to the request board and ripped off the best paying one.
Lycan read it aloud.
Lycan: wow... this seems urgent... it's about a Absol... his little sister is trapped in the house and there is a fire tornado... wow... I might die... worth it for the money though...
Lycan began running to the location of the mission and saw the forest nearby was burning and a fire tornado was horrifying the whole town who was trapped by the will of the seemingly evil mayor who was a leafeon.
Lycan: mayor leafeon! Let everyone out now!!! Or I will have to... KILL YOU!!!
Mayor: hah! You wouldn't have the guts!
Lycan: I say I do!
Lycan jumped and dug his fangs into the mayor.
The mayor was strong but not as strong as he could be with his recklessness.
Lycan: just give up! Turn tail and run like the wimp you are!
The mayor did not run and lycan used stone edge.
The mayor was impaled.
Lycan: you can't say I'm not a man of my word... despite that making me a murderer.
Lycan walked away from the body and opened all the gates to leave the citizens free to flee.
Lycan got on the announcement speaker thingy and yelled.
Lycan: THE GATES ARE NOW OPEN YOU ARE FREE TO LEAVE!!!
Lycan decided he would do what he came here to do... save the Absol.
Lycan ran to the address on the request and saw a burning house.
Lycan used sand attack and put out part of the fire before running in and calling out.
Lycan: anyone in here!!!
Younger Absol: over here, help!
Lycan ran over and helped the Absol up and boosted her as they walked out, the Absol was wounded but it would survive.
Younger Absol: where's my brother?
Lycan: I don't know, let's look... we still have some time before the village burns down... and I know he would never leave you.
Lycan and the Absol searched for hours before looking for the second time in the mayors old house and finding a dead Absol with giant wounds sprawled out on the floor.
Lycan covered his and her eyes and stumbled away.
Lycan: sorry about your brother.
Absol: thanks for your support... my name's lunar.
Lycan: ok.
Lycan and Lunar walked to lycan's  house in an strange silence.
Lunar: ok bye! I guess I'll go find somewhere to stay for the night, bye!
Lycan: no you can stay here until you get a house!
Lunar: ok.
Lycan: I bet you'll be friends with Lucy.
Lycan and lunar slowly went in the house to see Lucy was asleep.
Lycan went to his bed while lunar went to the guest bed.

The next day

Lucy: my wound is healing!
Lycan: good.
Lycan: I guess I have to get more beds for if more guests come.
Lunar: ok?