𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟: 002

Turns out, The Great Sage wasn't a half assed mentor, and gave decent feedback. You watched, intrigued by the way they spared, it was smooth like a dance--high kicks, twirls and mighty leaps into the air. They were graceful and poise, each move was precise in their mock battle. "Make sure you bend your knees when defending yourself with the staff." The Monkey King would comment as MK blocked his kick from above, the red and golden staff held High above him balancing his mentor. "Right." He would reply, and they would continue. You sorta figured the Monkey King was showing off a bit. Especially when he would deflect MK's attack while reading a fucking magazine. Side stepping, evading, blocking and even hopping back all while reading an article about 'Swedish peach dishes'. The action made you chuckle, which momentarily distracted him giving MK the go too to sucker punch him square in the jaw.

The training session ended early after that.

"So," You drawled out, the sun was setting, you, MK and the Monkey King sat at the steps of the temple. A napkin in your hand whiched you used to wipe MKs face free of the food he somehow managed to get all over himself. Him complaining, muttering something under his breath about being in his early twenties, he didn't need to be babied anymore.

Not like the lil shit didn't enjoy it.

"I noticed you got distracted on that last hit back there, what happened?"

"Yea Monkey King what happened?" Came your brothers voice, and Wukong couldn't tell if he was actually curious or just being a smug fuck about it. But he couldn't possibly tell you that he was distracted by a damn giggle. But not just any damn giggle, but your damn giggle. And the thought made him queasy, his face hot in embarrassment--it made his ears sting and his palms unusually sweaty. When you laughed it made him feel accomplished, because he had gotten you to laugh when he was showing off. He was the literal embodiment of:

'I've only known (Name) for the past few minutes, but if anything where to happen to them I'd kill everyone in this room and then myself'

"Uh," He chuckled, finger scratching his cheek as he stared everywhere but you. "Just some artical in the magazine--it uh caught me off guard." You blinked owlishly before snorting, turning to lightly scold MK for not using his napkin. A beep went off, checking your phone you gently pressed the stop button. "Welp, that's my cue I should call Sandy to give me a ride back home." Your brother whined.

"You have to leave now? I barely got to spend any time with you!" You gave him an apologetic smile. "Oh, I'm sorry MK, I've got work tomorrow and I need to be up early," You placed a hand on your hip, swiping the dust of your bum. Not noticing the gleaming, golden, eyes stating holes into your backside. MK did tho, and threw a pebble at Wukong who yelped. "Besides, it's already after 6 I still need to head home and make diner and get my clothes out for tomorrow." MK crossed his arms, lunch, now diner discarded. "Those snot nosed brats can wait (Name)." He huffed, you chuckled, rolling your eyes. "Those 'snot nosed brats' are the reason my rent is getting paid every month, something you won't know about."

MK opened his mouth before closing it shut, he knew exactly what you meant seeing as he hadn't paind rent in months thanks to Pigsy. "Well-"

"Maybe I could take you back~" Came the cool voice of Wukong, his chin hovering over your shoulder he crossed his arms behind his back to give you a suave grin. "It'll probably be a while before Sandy gets here," he stood on a cloud, charming smile still printed on his face. "And the city is awfully far, by the time you get back it'll be late as- well I don't know-" He shrugged, a lazy grin now on his face as he sat criss cross applesauce. "It'll be late tho, soooo?"

You snorted. "That's cute, sure you're not just trying to spend more time with me Sun Wukong?" The way his name rolled so effortlessly off your tongue had his tail twitching in excitement, his demeanor completely changing when you blew swift air from your parted lips onto his ear. He was awfully close, why not use this to your advantage? It worked, seeing as his speech was now slurred, jumbled and bashful as he tried to verbally catch himself. "Er, well- I mean we could- I was just-" He could only let out a string of giggles, cloud whisking him higher as he covered his pink face. "Simp 👎🙄" MK muttered, it was supposed to be bros before hoes 😪 not that you were one--maybe you where but that's not any of his business.

"Are you gonna take my sister home or not?" He asked, leaping into the air to yank at Sun's tail, the limb jerked up before smacking him down. MK letting out a yelp when it made contact with his face. Collecting himself, the Monkey King cleared his throat--he really allowed you to see a vulnerable side of himself. You hadn't known him long but his successor did, he knew he was smitten wirh you the moment he saw you. "Yea, I'm mean yea I'll take her, if the lady themselves wouldn't mind~" There he goes again trynna act cool. Co)eating your belongings you head towards the cloud as Sun lowered it.

Curling you plush legs underneath yourself, you nestled into the pillowy softness. "You might wanna hold on," Without a second thought you snaked your arms over his much sturdier waist, the cloth that spilled from his chest piece doing him little justice. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Six feet apart!"

"Relax kid," Sun muttered shooting him a sleazy grin. "Dont ruin this for me, 'k?" With a wink and a mighty blast you where whipped into the air. Squealing you hugged him tighter, the feeling sending buzzes through his stomach, your soft breast press against his hard back caused his tail to flicker. Giggling you scrunched your nose when it withered across your nose.

"Mmm? What's so funny huh?"

"Your tail,"

He looked back in time to see it tickingling your nose, cheeks and under your jaw. It slithered past your neck, the action causing you to chortle.

'Cute'

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑

Yea it's short I deadass didn't have a good grip on this chapter 💀