"Tell me Alex Grey, how come a woman like you who doesn't believe in love, likes to read romance books."

"It intrigues me what people do for each other when they are in love, simple as that" Yelena stared at me and kind of admired me at the same time.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked staring back at her.

"You are a mysterious woman, Alex Grey."

"I'll take that as a compliment, Ms. Belova. Well we're done with the book, perhaps now you'd like to watch a movie?"

She nodded and I, before putting on a movie, got up from my seat going to the bedroom just to see how Natasha was doing. When I got there she was asleep, I grabbed a blanket, covered her up in case she was cold and gave her a kiss on the forehead before walking back over to Yelena.

"So what movie are we going to see?" She asked as I sit down next to her on one of the couches.

"I don't know you tell me"

"Pride and Prejudice?"

And she still talks about me?

"A classic I see" I smiled mischievously making her roll her eyes.

Halfway through the movie Yelena had already fallen asleep, with her head on my shoulder and Fanny even joined us, her head went into my lap and she fell asleep as well.

For about two hours I also slept until I was woken up for dinner. We ate and well...Yelena and Fanny fell back asleep on the couch and Natasha and I headed for the bedroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are we okay?" She asked as I changed my clothes. I just nodded and got under the covers.

"Alex talk to me" Natasha lay down next to me and moved closer.

"Natasha I am tired and I want to sleep"

"Can I at least ask for a kiss? And ask that when we wake up in a few hours we can talk properly?" One of her hands caressed my face making me sigh.

"You know that you don't have to ask twice" I moved my face closer to hers until our lips touched in a simple, delicate kiss.

"I love it when we have a deep kiss but I love it even more when you are tender and gentle in the kiss" Natasha kissed me again, entwined our legs and rested her head on my chest.

When I woke up and opened my eyes, Natasha was watching me but with a look I had never seen on her face before.

"Good morning" I said looking at her.

"Morning" She spoke back with a smile on her face.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

What is going on?

"Just watching you, you were peaceful in your sleep and I've never seen you like that before. You always wake up before me so that was the first time I saw you" My whole body shivered at her words.

"What do you mean seeing me for the first time?"

"It was the first time I saw how the sunlight looks when it touches your body, the first time I saw you peaceful without having to worry about anything and the first time I saw you with other eyes"

Fucking hell I'm feeling my cheeks all red. I couldn't say anything but just stare at her.

"I brought breakfast for us, Yelena and Fanny are still sleeping" She put a tray of food in the middle of us and before we could start eating she turned my face to her and kissed my lips gently.