------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lunch itself was tense but Fanny was always messing with the three of us which eased the situation a bit.

After packing up we sat on the sofas in the living room to rest a bit before the long trip ahead of us.

"Hey Grey, I brought this for you" Yelena pulled out of her small backpack a bottle and gave it to me.

Frappuccino from Starbucks.

"How did you know I liked it?" I asked laughing at her sweet gesture.

"That's what you ordered yesterday so I figured you'd like it"

"What do you mean yesterday?" Natasha cut in on the conversation.

"Yesterday I went to talk to Yelena and we ended up having breakfast together at Starbucks" I spoke quietly although I could tell Natasha was uncomfortable and maybe a little jealous.

"That's what you were doing yesterday morning, I see" Natasha spoke crossing her arms and I nodded as I petted Fanny.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had barely taken off and the atmosphere was still tense.

"Alex can I talk to you for a minute, in private?" Natasha asked looking at Yelena.

"Sure, let's go to the room"

We headed there and she locked the door. I looked at her and Natasha quickly backed me up against a wall kissing me.

"Natasha, Yelena is out there" I reminded her pulling our mouths apart.

"I don't give a fuck. I didn't like the way she looked at you"

"What about it? I like the way she looks at me, it's cute even though sometimes I think she wants to kill me" I laughed over what I had just said.

"Then go to her, enjoy her company" She let go of me but before she could leave I pulled on her wrist making our bodies close again.

"Stop. You confuse me Natasha, one minute you push me away and the next you treat me like I belong to you. What is happening to us, Natasha?"

"Us...?" She asked not knowing what to answer me.

"You know? There's no point in talking about this with you, I'm going to Yelena and Fanny..."

"Alex wait-"

"This is going to be a long trip as you know, so you better get some rest" I said walking away from her.

I headed to a corner and started reading a book I had with me.

"What are you doing?" Yelena asked, coming up behind me.

"Reading" I turned my head facing her.

"What's it about?" she questioned again.

"Curious aren't we? It's a romance book" I showed her the book to which she laughed.

"Romeo and Juliet? Really? It's a classic"

"But it never goes out of style...want to read it with me?" I asked her arching an eyebrow.

"Considering that Fanny has fallen asleep and I have nothing better to do so I'll take you up on your offer" Yelena said sitting down next to me.

We read the book next to each other commenting, laughing and sometimes snacking on some food.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------