She muttered under Tokio's wry smile. On the side, the trio was booing for Tokio.

" As expected of the Shameless President! "

" President. (Sigh) "

" Well, we should have gotten used to it. "

Tokio glared at them suddenly feeling embarrassed but he knows that he was just making the current rules of the duel monsters to have some logic and sense as possible.

" You don't need to shame the president, everyone... "

Risa smiled at them and turned her gaze to Tokio.

" So let's hear your rules president..."

Tokio composed himself under the gazes of his friends and started declaring the rules. He started explaining the Super Expert rules during the battle city but without the presence of Trap Cards and this Season 0's ridiculous field card and their mouth spouting bullshit regarding the myths of the monsters, type, and elemental weaknesses.

After listening, all of them stared at Tokio with indecipherable expressions. Risa then decided to remove the field on the table and they modify the table together base on Tokio's explanation of battle city rules with modification.

" Without the field, we are at both disadvantages president. There's no terrain to amplify the attack of our monsters. "

Tokio shrugged his shoulders.

" I'm fine with it. "

" I see.. "

Rika then passed her deck to Tokio and he also did the same to her. They shuffled each of their set cards five times before returning it to each other.

" So who would be the first? I could ask Tomoyuki to have a coin toss for us or we can decide it by rock paper and scissors. "

Tokio shook his head.

" No need, you can have the privilege. Ladies first. "

Risa scoffed then she started drawing 5 cards from her deck.

" You would regret your decision, President. "

She smirked as she stared at her 5 drawn cards. Tokio instantly got a bad feeling when Risa revealed that accursed spell card with a wretched smile.

" I activate the pot of Greed and draw 2 cards! "

Fuck! Pot of Greed in the first turn!

" I set a card in defense position and end my turn. "

Tokio stared at the set monster card. He doesn't know what monster or deck is Risa using but he was certain that it was high defense monster.

" My turn... Draw! "

He stared at the 5 cards he had drawn and the additional +1 since he was the 2nd turn player.

[ Book of Secret Arts, Flash Assailant, Spirit of the Harp, Darklord Marie, Raigeki, Red Archery Girl ]

Tokio smiled at the cards that he have gotten. He then notices Risa and the trio of bystanders strange staring at him.

" Hey, why are you looking at me like that?! "

" I never expected the president to be so dramatic. "

Hailey muttered while Mayumi and Tomoyuki agreed to her statement.

" President, I didn't expect you to be a Chuuni! "

" Shut up!! "

Sooner or later, they would regret their words! This would be a natural thing and some more dramatic people was existing out there!