The Southern Lights

ابدأ من البداية

"Poki! Come back!" Meelo jumped down from the abbot and formed an air scooter to chase after the creature.

Back with Oogie, Kya, Bumi and Ursa were unloading the bags. 

Kya tossed some bags down, which hit Bumi making him grunt as Ursa snickered. 

"S'cuse me, a little help here?" Bumi looked Somewhat frustrated at a nearby Air Acolyte woman as Kya dropped down from on top of the sky bison. 

The acolyte turned to them "Sorry, I thought you were the Princess Kya's servants" 

 "We're Tenzin's brother and sister!" Ursa snapped, gesturing to her and Bumi. 

"Avatar Aang had other children?" The woman gasped excitedly "The world is filled with more airbenders?" 

"They're not airbenders" Kya spoke up calmly, glancing at Ursa slightly as the firebender scowled. 

"Oh ... I'm so sorry" The Acolyte bowed 

"Whatever" Ursa scoffed and walked away

Zira, who had watched the whole scene from where she stood with Tenzin, looked down and sighed to herself, closing her eyes. 

*

"Guys! Hey, wait for us!" Bolin yelled as he and Elira zoomed over on the snowmobile, to where the others were preparing to leave.

Bolin was wearing a green snowsuit, while Elira, despite not really needing one, wore an orange one as she sat in the sidecar attached to the mobile with Pichi beside her. 

Mako and Korra watched from Naga's saddle in confusion as the duo pulled up next to them.

"Check it out!" Elira grinned as Bolin pulled his hood down

"We're travelling in style!" He leant his elbow on the throttle, accidentally turning it. 

"Whoa!" The vehicle jerked forward, but Bolin promptly stopped it "Okay, uh, sorry, still getting used to that throttle" 

"El? Why aren't you with your family?" Korra questioned

"Dad convinced me to stay. He pulled the "Team Avatar" card on me" Elira replied  

Korra looked at her surprised "I thought you were mad at me?"

"Oh, don't get me wrong, I still don't like that you just ditched my dad" Elira crossed her arms, turning away as Korra frowned.

"So, where'd you get the ride?" Mako asked, smirking 

"Varrick; he's awesome!" Elira then exclaimed, airbending out of the sidecar " He also gave us these fancy snowsuits! They're inflatable, with an internal heater, emergency beacon, and food ration pouches! I mean, if we get lost, we can survive in these things for like, like a month!" 

Bolin reached into his snowsuit, pulled out several cucumberquat slices and offered them to the crowd "Who wants some freeze-dried cucumberquats?...Nobody? ..." 

No one took the food. Just stared at the two. 

" Did we interrupt a conversation?" Bolin asked awkwardly as Pabu popped out of his suit and ate some of the cucumberquats. 

"No, the conversation is over" Korra turned to her father" Dad, come if you want, just don't interfere with my training" 

She rode away from the group, as Eska got off of her camel yak and approached Bolin

"Does this sidecar have the capacity for two passengers?" She asked 

"Sure does" Bolin smirked at her flirtingly, patting the seat " But, uh ... who's gonna drive?"