Sebastian

Ronald, Grell, and I jumped roof to roof hunting for souls when you saw your first target you stopped signing Ronald and Grell to also stop.

you open your to-die list and ran your finger through the names "Ah here we are..." You slap the book causing it to close, you turn your head to both Ronald and Grell and smile "James Morton" you point at the man waving good-bye to a child. Ronald peaked around your shoulder. You jump off the building and land behind the man. Almost if time had been slowed down you pierced him with your Death syth and watch him fall to the ground as memories flew up into the air.

"Wow!" You see Ronald jump down and land infrount of you. Grell followed behind "It was ok for a newbie..." You heard her scoff you turn back to the memories and opened your to-die list and stamp the name. "One down~99 more to go..." You say turning to Ronald he grunted when Grell started to Dance around spinning and twirling."Grel- ur uh Sempai? what's wrong?" He stopped and Stan closer to you having her hands clasped to her chest "My Sebasts-Chan is near!!" He started to twirl around you agian "Sebats-Chan?" You question. Grell grabbed both you and Ronald's hand and lept forward "Sempai!!" I shouted "I'm coming Sebastian!!"

I was dizzy by the time Grell let go of me, so much you felt myself fall to the hard asphalt. "Sempaiiii...." Ronald groined you saw Grell hanging off someone you slowly stand up an regained your balance. You held your hand up to your head and got eye contact with the man Grell was fawning over. He had beautiful Crimson eyes that glared pink when he looked towards you.

His mouth opened slightly when he was about to speak when Grell interrupted "Ohhh Sebas~Chan!" I sighed and push Grell off him "Oh Bassy aren't we impatient today?" Bassy (?) glared at him and came up to me bowing "Please excuse me my name is Sebastian Michaelis, I am the butler of the Phantomhive este and who might you be?" He looked up at me his eyes flashing pink once agian.

"My name is~" "Hey don't come so close to her demon!" You where interrupted by Ronald "Oh? And why not?" He smirked "Cause your gross!" You snickered at the awful insult, You soon pushed him out oh the way "My name is (Y/N) a grim reaper." You say with a smile on your face. 'He is quite Handsome...' You thought to yourself when he smiled at your name. you break out of the daze causing you to stare at Sebastian. "Uh-Uh t-This is Ronald Knox!" You say slightly embarrassed and used Ronald as a shield to hide the fact that you where embarrassed.