POV: your in the dining hall hidden somehow.

Fuck, you thought. Why the fuck am i here??? You look around the room. you see a table full of creatures. theres a fat penguin, a orange thing, a pink haired girl thing, a spider-ass looking guy a blueberry with a mask, a cat looking blue egg, a grape-ass jester, and some pink ball. you call out to ask why your here but no one hears you. the blueberry notice he cant eat with his mask on. he goes to his room to eat. suddenly the fat penguin really has to go to the bathroom. for some reason, the grape-ass jester and the blue cat egg start snickering. the pink haired thing tells them to go apoligize. the blue cat egg just sassily replies with: "while hes on the fuckin' toilet? hell nah." the orange thing glares at him and the pink ball is sleeping. the orange thing picks it up and walks away.  suddenly the spider-ass guy says "i have to go and cry." and leaves. and then the pink haired thing says "yeah, its late. i gotta go to bed." and then she puts all the plates away. "wanna hang outside?" says the blue cat egg to the grape-ass jester. "yea sure." he replies, and they go outside. 

you wake up from that strange dream and stretch. good morning sun.