72: Who knew?

Farkle's POV:

I began climbing up the fire escape. The windows were locked. I couldn't see anyone inside the room. I knocked loudly.

"MAYA!? RILEY!?" I didn't bother calling out for Lucas. I knew he left after what had happened.

The door opened.

I was surprised to see that it was neither Riley or Maya, or anyone who actually lived in the apartment. No, it was Lucas.

He unlocked the window and opened it for me, a sweet smile on his face. He held my hand and helped me in.

As soon as my whole body was in, we sat at the bay window, looking at each other.

I didn't know whether I was dreaming or not, but I felt his soft lips gently touch mine.

At that very moment, I almost believed the window was actually magical.
--------------------------------------------
Maya's POV:

I peeked into the room. I watched as Farkle and Lucas stared at each other and slowly lean in. Their lips touched.

"Maya?" Riley called out from downstairs. Her footsteps began to get louder.

"Shhhh! Look!" I whispered, pointing into the room.

She peeked in. Her whole face brightened with a smile.

"Haha! Albert Einstein and Ranger Rick are kissing!" I giggled.

"We should leave them alone." Riley shooed me downstairs.

"Awww man."
---------------------------------------------
No one's POV:

And so Farkle and Lucas began dating. Lucas realized he also liked boys. They had a pretty healthy and loving relationship.

Maya began feeling a bit better with Riley's comfort. Of course she still had some pretty lonely and depressing nights.

School began to roll in. It was 12th grade. The last year of high school. College choices were the only thing on everyone's mind. Everyone but Maya Hart.