ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ // ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

A YEAR LATER

"You guys sure I should do this?" Lance asked in nervousness and smiled slightly at Sugar when she took his hands into hers.

"We sneaked out of the pack to spend the summer with your dad and you're having fuzzy hesitant thoughts now? He's in that house, probably jerking off since he lives alone and you can't turn back now." Ace encouraged Lance who stared back at him in disgust.

"You're disgusting Ace." Sugar narrowed her eyes at him and he smirked.

Lance got out of the car after taking a deep breath and walked straight to Mr Oliver's door.

"It's now or never." he shrugged off his reluctance and was about to knock when the door opened, revealing a very much dressed cop with an espresso plastic cup in his left hand.

"Lance?" Mr Oliver stared in confusion and Lance swung his arms around him with tear-filled eyes.

"I let her go, dad." Lance whispered with a beaming face. His smile flickered across his face like an hologram in an envelope.

"The expulsion was an advantage I guess." Mr Oliver replied, wrapping his arms around Lance too.

"Not to sound like a reunion pooper but I'm starving." Ace announced and Lance rolled his eyes and released Mr Oliver from the hug.

"You coming?" Sugar asked and he nodded, dropping his shoulders once they all got inside. He stared at the doormat with a blurred vision. He wasn't over the fact that he let her go. He knew it would be hard but he'd be alright, he promised himself he would.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thanks for reading!