15|ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍ's ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ,ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴏʀᴘsᴇ

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ,
ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴏʀᴘsᴇ. sᴛɪʟʟ, ɪ ʀᴏᴛ.
𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕 : 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑰𝒕 𝑹𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 - 𝑩𝑻𝑺 𝒇𝒕 𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒗

_____________________________

He brushed his rough bloody knuckles softly, squinting his eyes at the unfair amount of sunlight that glistened through the kitchen window. His hunched shoulders hung lower when he heard the rustling of the bed spread from his room.

"Lance?" he heard her call his name and he threw his cigarette back into his lips and wiped the blood that stained the top of the sink.

"There you are." she breathed out and he rolled his eyes, not acknowledging her presence in the kitchen.

She walked closer to him and ran her fingers through his hair. Lance sighed at the good feeling of her fingers massaging his tensed scalp, almost growling when she retreated.

"Everything is going to be alright." she shakily whispered and he looked up to see her red soaked eyes glued to his knuckles. He watched her silently as she held his two hands up and kissed the injuries, a lone tear falling on his fingers.

"Stop making this a big deal." Lance ordered, pulling his hands to himself.

"It is a big deal."

"I'm not sick."

"You are! You're mentally ill and it hurts because I can't help you. There isn't a magical way to recover. I saw everything that happened when I marked you and I know you have every right to act this way but you need help. There has to be a way to make you feel better."

Lance turned away from her toxic tears, blinking off the traitor ones as he uncomfortably held his shaking knees.

"I bet you're so sick of me. You probably deserve a soulmate that can make you happy, not the shitload that I am." he bit his lip so tight that he could taste blood.

"I see the good in all of your bad."

"I make you cry, I hurt you over and over. I'm a sick fuck Sugar."

"Please." she pleaded for him to stop and he pulled her in for a tight hug. She didn't mind if his tears drenched the shirt she wore which belonged to him. It felt good to have him in her arms.

"I'm sorry," he apologised and she shrugged with a smile. He pulled her away from the hug and held her triceps so she could face him. "I'll try not to hurt you again."