The Small Talk Between Soon To Be Couple

Hellowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guys this Author bish is back with the latest brand new pepsodential episode (Hihi )wait, don't think of me like a horse.

Enough of this bullshit, let's start with the episode !!!! 

Y/N POV 

I was on the balcony sipping on my iced americano when I felt two familiar strong arms near me, I knew who this person was by the scent. I rested my head on my soon to be hubby's chest with closed eyes. he spoke  (t for taehyung and y/n is small so I won't put a short name for her )

T: Hmm looks like my wifey is tired huh?

Y/n: Yes aaji. ( cutely )

he turned you around and placed a peck on your forehead.

Y/n: yah! don't make me blush aaji. ( husband for Indian wives )

T: am I?

Y/n: hmm.

T: finally after waiting for centuries, we are going to be of each other. Mi Amor. ( My Love )

Y/n: Saranghae aaji.( I love you aaji )

T: Saranghae Baby.

Y/m & Mrs. Kim: ahem ahem ( cough ) Done with your romance both of you.

you both flinched turned around and got red and embarrassed in front of them.

Y/m: Haha. well Y/n, now go to sleep. and my dear son-in-law let me tell you according to the Indian ritual you can't meet my daughter till the wedding. ( teasing smirk )

T: what but why?

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Hi guys, this is your author bish, well just wanted to tell you all that this story will only contain parts less than 20 because I will make another series continuing this. I know this was short but I can't do anything as I have to study and please support me, I need your support.

Saranghae 

Borahae 

His 11 year old Indian BrideOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara