I Got Lumpia Finally :)))) |32|

Start from the beginning

Tony placed on his prescription glasses and grabbed a pen to twirl in his fingers.

"Right so Strange has the time stone--so far we haven't had a major threat in two years, Thor. I think it's safe to collect these things."

"They are best out of our reach," Thor answered solemnly. "Everywhere they are, death follows them most inevitably. Think back to the Battle of New York. Two stones were in our reach and thousands died. Ultron was a byproduct of the mind stone and he killed thousands as well," Thor made his point.

Vision touched his forehead with a sense of sadness.

"Think about how many will die if we don't get these glowy things though," Yelena brought up.

"Lanie's right," Bucky agreed. "The more we have, the less they can get to use against the world."

Lanie? When did he start calling her Lanie?

"So who's in favour of collecting these? Let's see a show of hands," Tony raised his and started counting the hands in the air.

Y/n had hers down. Most unexpectedly--there was just too much unknown about these things. She didn't know what to chose but she didn't think Tony was looking for her opinion either.

She wasn't an Avenger.

Glancing behind her Y/n saw Harley, Yelena, Bucky, Steve, Natasha, Clint, Gamora, Quill, Wanda, and Rocket, with their hands up. Bruce, Thor, Drax, Mantis (or who Y/n presumed to be Mantis), Nebula, MJ, Vision, and surprisingly Loki, with their hands down.

"Okay so majority rules out the minority. We're starting a rock collection," Tony clapped his hands together.

"Since when did this become a democracy, Stark? We're a team," Steve added sincerely.

Tony rolled his eyes and looked incredulously at Cap. "Seriously, Rogers? You're getting what you want."

"I don't think we're gonna come up with a compromise for this, Cap--Stark's rights, we're getting what we want," Natasha glanced at the Captain who was standing behind the couch with arms crossed and a furrowed brow, the eyebrows of disappointment.

Cap said nothing in turn to Natasha as the meeting continued. This is how Y/n's internship had been going for a long time. Come to the compound and start discussing a plan. Previously, it had been to create the technology to find the Guardians while simultaneously focusing on going to work and making the Spider-Man suit.

Y/n had missed four days of school that week to scrape together enough money to pay of the rent. It was now May and she couldn't afford to miss any more days because of her approaching finals.

But she was going to have to.

"Okay so I have no idea--how precise are these stones without all six?" Tony asked the group.

"The stones are incredibly dangerous. We've seen the destruction that the power stone had caused onto millions of families. They certainly do not need one another to perform great tasks however, I'm sure if you were to perform an incredibly outrageous notion while wielding all six, the destruction would be astronomical," Mantis voiced with huge concern in her eyes and flickering glowing antennae.

Tony pursed his lips at the front, "okay so lots of destruction. We've experienced the same thing with the mind and space stone. Let's focus on the soul stone, does anyone know anything about it?"

Everyone was silent with ignorance.

Until Gamora spoke up with great hesitancy, "the soul stone is on a place called Vormir. A planet of barren mountains at the center of the celestial existence."