Chapter 064 - End

Start from the beginning

Search all over the world and find him at all costs, frustrating his bones!

"Oh, he threatened you." Hearing his heartfelt voice, Huihui immediately reported to Shaoyin, "Yinyin, how are you going to deal with him?"

Shaoyin gave it the script every day and let it weave dreams, but the ending is unknown.

"I want him to be a Mingjun." Shaoyin said, "All his life, he worked hard for He Qinghaiyan, Shihe Suifeng, and be a diligent king who loves the people."

Huihui slapped his tongue: "He did so many cruel things, but he actually wanted him to be the emperor?"

"First of all, he has this ability." Shaoyin explained to it, "At the end of the script, he changed his past and became a Mingjun. It means that as long as he wants to do it, he can do it."

"That's true." Huihui said.

Shaoyin continued: "Secondly, this is what he owes the people of Chen Guo. The years since he was enthroned, the people have lost their lives, and complaints are full of complaints. He is responsible for restoring the devastated country."

Moreover, no one is more suitable than him.

As a male protagonist, Pei Jiufeng is smart, capable, and not mean, colludes with others, has no weaknesses, and has no selfishness.

If you put others first, such as the rebellious male partner in the script, can you guarantee that he will do better than Pei Jiufeng when he becomes the throne?

At that time, the male partner rebelled and broke into the palace. The hostess said that he didn't want to go with him, and rebuked him for being rebellious. What did he think? What he thought at the time was that this was no longer his business alone.

Rebellion is a matter between him and many subordinates, and he has to take care of his subordinates.

So after he took the throne, he gave rewards to his subordinates, and to what extent did he compromise in terms of power?

Replaced by Pei Jiufeng, what he wants to do will never compromise.

No one can blackmail him. If he is dedicated to the people of Li people, he will do better than others.

"Okay." Huihui said.

It actually doesn't have much opinion, because it remembers that it is a cannon fodder system, and its tasker can fool around, but it is absolutely inevitable to destroy the world line.

Pei Jiufeng is a male protagonist, so he should be the emperor.

I will have love with the heroine in the future.

Pei Jiufeng did not dare to sleep all night, for fear that he would lose Wang Dachun when he fell asleep.

When the sky was light, he gritted his teeth and stood up to get up: "Sister, I'm going out to do something, don't go around, do you hear?"

The girl shrank like a scrawny kitten in the quilt, revealing a messy head, her eyes closed tightly, she was shook lightly by him, and there was no response at all.

If it weren't for her to breathe and her body is warm, Pei Jiufeng would be crazy.

"You remember, don't go out." Knowing that she might not be able to hear him, he still warned, "I will come back as soon as possible."

After speaking, he moved out step by step. When he reached the place where the firewood was piled up, he tied a rough crutches with rags of torn furoshiki, squeezed it in his hand, and walked out step by step.

As soon as he left the house, he was taken aback.

Originally, he planned to knock on the neighbors' doors and ask for some food. Wang Dachun is starving to death. He doesn't care about his dignity. Even if he is asked to kneel and kowtow with someone at this moment, if he can exchange two nests, he is willing.