Ch 20: "I Want To Break Free"*TV AD😅*(SEASON 2 prt 1: 1k READS GOAL!☺🎉)

Start from the beginning

And apparently, Freddie didn't know that you can laugh in a court trial now because you're a beloved famous man (or woman)~? So, upon also hearing Mr. Depp echoing a stifle laugh during testimonies, Freddie really wanted to meet this lovely and talented yet sweet man now and also left in a thinking spot in his head as he continues writing in the card, of trying to think of one bad thing was about this man who could, EVER hurt a beautiful woman like this.. Amber Heard...?

Freddie sighs softly in already tiredness of listening to the tv's breaking news of discussing about that trial against ex husband and ex wife's marriage abuse accusations, so he reached for the spare tv remote on the right side of his armrest to switch off the tv. He never really watches tv as much as he did in his young QUEEN band days and as a private parent raising two twin sons~.

Within the next half in hour, the Nelson-Jackson family favorite uncle is expecting a hospital visit of his only oldest niece Zendaya Nelson-Jackson~. Zen had the hospital patient room phone number given as she had sent the number to her brother, Dad and the rest of her family members to check in a call to talk with Freddie to see how he and Papa has been doing~. So, she had called her uncle through that dialed old telly that's sat on the right side dresser near his left elbow that's layed on the armrest as he writes in his gift card telling Freddie that she'll be over with her boyfriend Tom Holland to visit Papa in a little while after lunch~. And Freddie couldn't be more happy to see his only oldest niece Zen's boyfriend once again since the Easter family wedding~... Really, Freddie enjoys Tom's presence and his fullblood new generation of his Britishness and his gentlemen American likeness~. I mean, how could you NOT enjoy this young man's young, warm heart and silly arrival? His niece really picked out her true Prince Charming in her right mind~.

While stopping his flowery mind of happiness in remeeting his beautiful niece and her young gentleman today later on, the door of the room knocked from behind and Freddie had answered loudly in his own old Britian accent, "Come in darling~!" Him thinking it was that same front desk wonderful dark brown skinned nurse out in the top floor sending in another afternoon fan get-well-soon gift from the bottom floor elevator mail box, the thick wood room door with its silver metal handle, swings open softly at a pace.

It was the same wonderful dark brown skinned nurse entering the room but not for sending in another get-well-soon fan gift for Freddie to set aside somewhere in the room. "You and Mr. Nelson-Jackson have a couple of visitors here to see you, sir~!" Freddie hears the nurse announce for him to hear as, Freddie surprised to hear Zen's voice telling the kind nurse a nice "Thank you!" as she steps inside the room first before Tom was polite letting her walk inside the room first, hearing the usual heartbeat monitors beep softly at its normal and expected beating yet slow pace in the background in the room..

Once hearing his niece thanking the kind nurse who helped her and Tom show where her Papa's room was held when the two entered the building together, Freddie had quickly set down his ball point pen and card down and paused his thank you card to Elton set aside to welcome his niece Zen and her joyous handsome boyfriend Tom once again as the proper uncle he is~.

"Hello, Zen Darling~!" Freddie starts happily after sitting up from his hospital rocking chair from the right bedside of Zen's Papa's hospital side as she noticed when stepping up to greet her uncle well.

"Hey Uncle Freddie~! Missed you too~!" Zen hums a closed smiling chuckle as she wraps her left arm around her uncle's left shoulder, resting her hand on his back in a loving hug as her uncle leaves a sweet kiss on her right cheek bone, hugging her sweetly as well~.

While watching the sweet uncle-and-older-niece sweet family greeting-touching moment behind Zen's left shoulder side with a small smile on his face, Tom keeps in his appropriate place as he reminds himself that he's in the same room with two famous music legends in front of him. Which, holy shit! He still can't believe his girlfriend's uncle is Freddie fucking Mercury~!! And that the man himself really LIKES LIKES him around his side too! WHAT~?!