She walked closer to me and I smelled her. "Where are you coming from?"

"My house?"

"Mhm. Sure."

"Coach you're in troubleee."

"Boy, shut up. Sassy ass little boy. You-" I was getting carried away.

"Onika."

"Sorry, I'm pregnant."

Bey took my hand and pulled me closer to her. "Don't be mad, I'll buy you breakfast."

I am hungry... "What you you gonna get me?"

"Anything you want." She pecked news lips once. "I heard Wendy's breakfast is good." She pecked my lips again. "Or have you ever tried First watch?"

"Amir get out. Leave the phone." She was really turning me on with food.

"You're nasty." Amir got up and left.

"Give me a real kiss."

She leaned in and kissed me slowly. I was getting weak in the knees.

She grabbed my ass then slapped it and I moaned. She pulled back and smirked.

"Bend over my knee."

"Bye, you're not about to spank me. Go get my breakfast."

She sat down on my bed and patted her lap. "Come on, don't be boring."

"I'm not bending over your knee so you can spank me."

She dramatically rolled her eyes and stood up. "I'll be back."

"Bye."

She left and Amir came back into my room. "Can I finish?"

"Who were you texting?"

"Bryson."

"Let me see the messages."

"The who?"

"What happened to honesty? I'm not going to get mad, I promise." I was lying. "You don't really have a choice, I'm your mom."

He sighed and got his phone off the bed where he left it. He unlocked and handed it to me.

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: can you just talk to me like i don't see why you're doing all this

: why I'M doing all what?

:like really leave my the fuck alone i swear on my mom i will beat you the fuck up.

I had to pause there. "Why are you swearing on me?"

"Hm?"

"You heard me. I swear on my son I'll beat your ass, keep playing with me." I went back to reading.

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: nigga fuck you

: i already did and it was loose

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: that's funny because if i can recall you've had to force yourself into me on multiple occasions

: don't say it like that because it sounds like something it's not.

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: okay whatever.

: so you're going to leave me alone now?

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: stop texting me. i'll see you at school.

: you don't see how crazy you are?

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: you did this to me

bry 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾: first you're with me and treating me great until people start to find out then you start acting like a complete bitch