Chapter 02 - The Butler

Start from the beginning

"You should know it! Your Appa is CEO Kim's Driver. Is it because of the Daughter?" The Nosy guy asked him.

Jisoo look at him, "My Appa didn't go to work today, He went home last night and I don't know why." He told him but the other guy don't believe him since all of them know that Jisoo's family are really close to the older Kim.

One of the interns named Wendy move to them, "Hey, I heard that the American Kim is causing trouble again!"

"See what I mean!" Wendy shake Jisoo's arm.

"All the Kim siblings are Koreans!" Jisoo said annoyingly.

"What I mean is the Daughter."

"What did she do again?" Wendy asked.

"I'm not sure."

The tanned guy could only shake his head, He knows the Kims but not the only Daughter of their CEO since 'The Princess' as what the Kim's call her grew up in the states and came to South Korea just less than a year ago.

And the Princess have never stepped on their building even once, So nobody in the office know her, not even her name.

"Hey Jis, Your Appa have seen her right?" Wendy asked him.

"Yeah.." He uninterestedly said.

"Is she beautiful just like Madam Kim?"

"Could you please stop asking me things like that?" Jisoo told his friend, "I don't know her, I don't ask my Appa about her and I don't care!" He said then focus on his paperwork.

The two guys went back to their desk when their superior walk around that made Jisoo happy.

"Kim Jisoo, I made a lunch for you!" One of the staffs named Bora Kim put a lunch box on his table.

He smiled, "Thank you but I'm okay." He gently decline her offer.

Wendy slide his chair and take the lunch, "Thanks Jis!You really are a good friend!" He said then smiled at the girl.

"Yah! That's not yours!" Bora tried to take it but Wendy hide it on his back.

"Jisoo gave this to me!!" He said then went back to his desk.

The girl rolled her eyes, "Let's go for a lunch date okay?" She said then winked at him before she walk away.

Jisoo lick his lips, "Bora in the House, still Bora in the office." He mumbled and went back to work.

-----

"Seok-Jin isn't messaging me.." Jisoo heard his sister mumble.

They are inside the car and now going to the Apartment after a long day at work.

They go home to their hometown every weekend and stays in the apartment when they have work.

"Wow, You and Your Boss are in first name basis now." He smirked.

Irene look at him then blush, "I know what you're thinking." She said.

"Why? You two are close ever since, I just wonder why he didn't notice that you like him."

"Because He has his eyes on Tzuyu." She mumbled.

"Oh, He has a girlfriend now! Wanna talk about your heartache?" He asked teasingly.

"Yah! I'm not heartbroken!" She smack her Brother's arm then went back on her phone.

"Why are you so worried?" He asked his Sister.

"I got the news that Madam Kim is going back to Korea.. and She will go to the office soon." She said.

"Uhm. I see." He said uninterestedly, He have seen Madam Kim when He was young and he must say that she is intimidating. She has a very sophisticated look, and even though she's not that Young anymore she's still beautiful.