𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘~𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

"I'm excited! Dad say he happy and that he love you." I cooed at his statement.

"Well, I love him too. And I love you my baby," I gave him a kiss.

"I love you Mommy." He wrapped his tiny arms around me when I carried him.

"I'm going to miss you when you're gone." I took his bag before walking out of his room and descending the stairs.

I placed him on a stool in the kitchen so that I could make him some breakfast. While I was preparing his favourite chocolate waffles with honey, cream and fresh strawberries, Sienna walked into the kitchen.

She was dressed in an all-black outfit which consisted of a tight mini-skirt that flattered her curves and ass, a long-sleeved crop top that showed off her toned flat tummy and some high-knee boot heels.

She had draped a dark, expensive designer coat over her shoulders, and her black lipstick along with some dark designer glasses told me that she was going be a boss. And an unapologetic bad bitch.

"You look sexy this morning," I winked at her and she smirked.

"Thanks babe. I'm going to face that bastard in court today, I'm so ready to kick some ass." She nonchalantly put her flavoured vape pen to her lips while adjusting the stylish hat she was wearing over her blonde hair that she had secured into a tight bun. She really looked ready to assassinate someone.

"Good luck, I really wish I could come but I have to go for Lara's shoot with Katerina."

Katerina was due in a few weeks, if not days and we were excited about it. I could tell how unsettled and nervous Aiden was with the way he had intensified his exercise routine, increasing the time to take his mind off things.

He had begun taking more hard-core drugs at that time too. Everyone had been getting concerned about him, especially when he would refuse to eat or talk to anyone. Katerina had been greatly affected by that and we often had to keep her calm for the baby's sake.

Yves finally decided to take him out for a mountain hike, so that they could have a proper conversation as brothers, and so he could vent his true thoughts and feelings about everything. He had his insecurities as a man that he probably had difficulty confessing.

Aiden was very transparent with his emotions when it came to Yves. They truly loved each other and I understood that they were each other's only remaining family.

We were relieved when he began to gradually morph back to his old self, and he started taking Katerina on frequent dates and joining her for the check-ups at the clinic. He was really stepping up as a proper man and we were so proud of him.

"Nice. Are you ready for your first day of school, Ocean?" She asked him with a smile.

"I am. Mommy say I make new friends." He sipped his favourite hot chocolate.

"I'm sure you will. The girls will adore you, don't worry." Sienna smirked while nudging him.

"Stop, he's only three." I gave her a look of disapproval.

"And? It doesn't really matter," she exhaled some smoke through her nose.

"Good morning everyone," Aiden walked in, a dark blue towel wrapped around his neck and he was dressed in a black tracksuit and sneakers. Had they planned the color scheme or what?

"What's up?" Sienna nodded at him.

"Woah, who are you going to bewitch today?" Aiden scanned her cautiously.

"I think the answer is pretty obvious," I shook my head while giving Ocean his breakfast then packing him a healthy lunchbox.

"Oh, well I feel sorry for him. You look like you're ready to punch him into unconsciousness," Aiden took the plate of waffles and raspberry ice-cream that I knew he liked.