"We planned to tell you this later, but I guess I'll tell it sooner, I already gave Logan the position as the king of Gavaria Empire. I have no rights anymore. Even if I was the former dragon king." Drayce said.

"But I'm going to be king, I can provide a hood position for you to—" Friollo didn't give up, but Drayce again raised his hands up.

"Friollo, please. I am now the demon prince once again, I'm already contented with that. Besides, all I want to request from you is still allow us to always visit the dragon realm when we have time. As long as you guys are still my men friends, then I'm hella okay." Drayce said with a big smile, the others were touched by what he said.

"Of course, you will always be welcome here. No one will dare to chase you out of this realm." Friollo said with a grin, Drayce smiled back and the others joined their joyful circle.

"Now we should get everything ready, the speech and all, and then check how the girls are doing." Lake said and the others nodded before heading towards Friollo's kingdom.

The day of the Coronation finally came and the high-ranked dragons were wearing formal attires.

Every places have their own transparent tv so the other dragons could watch the Coronation since only the high-ranked dragons can attend the Coronation.

Evera finished getting ready and Immediately went towards Freya's dressing room, after arriving inside, she already saw the other girls helping the maids with getting Freya ready.

Evera couldn't helo to smile while seeing Freya's beauty, the dress was absolutely stunning on her.

They were always curious about the dress since Freya and the Cassandra wanted to keep it a secret from them and they were pretty good on hiding it. They didn't knew it was this beautiful.

"Evera, you're finally here! What do you think of my dress? Is it good? The others said yes but is it really? Do I look good? I don't look ugly am I? Is my hair alright?" Freya asked Immediately with a shaky voice. Evera Immediate understood her.

"Don't be nervous, you are perfect!" Evera said, walking towards Freya and holding her hands.

"Am I?" Freya asked with a small smile.

"Of course, you look stunning!" Evera said enthusiastically, assuring Freya that everything is perfect.

Freya nodded and sighed in relief, it eased the nervousness in her heart.

"Ladies, the Ceremony will need to start in 30 minutes. Please head to the hall's entrance." A maid said with her hand raised, motioning for them to walk out.

Evera held freya's right hand tightly to calm her down and Freya sighed deeply before beginning to walk, with Evera on her side.

They arrived outside the hall with the other men waiting for them. When Friollo saw her mate, he was stuck on the ground and was wondering if she really was Freya.

"Are you really my mate?" Friollo asked, with a big smile, walking towards Freya slowly. Freya bit her lip in nervousness, wondering what Friollo meant by that sentence.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"It feels like I'm looking at a goddess." Friollo said and Freya's heart almost jumped up of her chest, her cheeks becoming rosy. Suddenly, a voice was heard inside the hall.

Evera Immediately walked towards Drayce and Friollo held Freya hand gently.

"We welcome you, finally, Freya who will become queen in this day with king Friollo!" Someone shouted inside just before the big door opened.

Freya and Friollo began walking inside while the people were looking at them adoringly.

They finally arrived in front of the hall and Friollo Sorcerer bowed at the both of them before lifting up a crown.

"I pronounce, the true ruler, the true leader and the true royal, the queen of dragons, Queen Freya to finally take back her thrown and earn her rightful position. On this day forward, she now Queen Freya of the Dragons, land and sea." He said before putting the crown on top of Freya head.

Everyone cheered happily just before the ground begins to shake.

"What happening!?" Friollo asked worriedly, holding Freya tightly. The shaking was becoming more stronger and harder.

"EVERYONE! GET OUT! ESCAPE IMMEDIATELY!" Friollo commanded and Everyone Immediately rushed outside of the hall, escaping.

Friollo scooped Freya on his arms as soon as the ground began to crack. Friollo freed his wings and Immediately flew out of the hall before it shattered into pieces.

The ground continued to shake as light began to appear in front of them.
They all closed their eyes when the light was shining too brightly.

When the light was starting to die down, they could hear a loud and evil laugh. The people gasped as soon as they saw the woman in front of them who was laughing.

Her hair was white snow, her eyes were white and with a blue background. She was wearing a blue that looked like an Ice.

"It's the former evil snow dragon queen! She's back!" Someone shouted, followed by the other people.

"We're doomed!"

"Our future is ruined!"

"Our peace will shatter! This can't be happening!"

"Impossible!" Everyone took turns shouting with frightened expression.

I hope you guys enjoyed this! Thanks for reading! Mwuah!