ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ • ᴏɴᴇ

(quick lil note just so this is easier to understand, the seatings in this class at the very beginning which isnt important cus it most likely wont ever be mentioned again is at the back of the classroom and it kinda goes like:

xiao venti

fischl Y/N

2ND QUICK NOTE: i only decided to use [name] instead of Y/N last minute so theres a chance not all were changed cus i cant proofread for shit)

"please xiao!" [name] whined continuously, shaking him by his shoulders. "god... [name] i've told you, we're full on staff at the moment, i can't help you." he groaned, taking their hands off his shoulders. he sighed, looking at them pitifully. [name] huffed, crossing their arms and sitting down on their chair.

"fine, your coffee shop is lame anyways." they said in a salty tone, turning their head away from him. xiao opened his mouth to complain back, only to be interrupted by venti slamming the classroom door open.

"I HAVE ARRIVED!" he announced proudly, swinging his bag in his hand as he walked over to [name] and xiao.

"it's way too early, please shut the fuck up." fischl complained, covering her ears with her hands and glaring daggers at venti as she walked in the classroom behind him.

"hm~ why does [name] look so down?" venti asked, sitting in his seat in front of tired teenager.

"i need a job to earn money and xiao doesn't want me to work at his coffee shop." [name] groaned as they rested their head in their arms on the desk. "i didn't say that i didn't want you to work there- i just said that we don't have any space left!" xiao grumbled, frowning as he sat at his desk next to venti. [name] lifted their head slightly, snickering as venti giggled at xiao's annoyed expression.

(quick lil pov change, 2nd pov bc iont know how to write stories)

you sat up properly, scooting your chair closer to fischl and leaning on her shoulder, who didn't seem to care at that moment. venti and xiao continued to bicker as the rest of the class came in for homeroom. your homeroom class was kind of small, the only students in it other than you and your friends were keqing, lumine, sucrose, albedo and xingqiu, none of which you had held an actual conversation with yet.

some time passed and the bell for first session rang. you grabbed your bag, flinging it over your shoulder and waving to your friends. first session you had history, which wasn't a problem except for the fact that you had no friends in that class because the teacher got mad at you for continuously trying to murder venti. you sighed in annoyance and walked away from your desk.

"[name], want me to walk you?" xiao called out, walking over to you with venti latched onto his arm. you laughed quietly at the death grip they had on him before shaking your head. "nah, i'll be fine. you'll be late for global if you walk me anyways."

he nodded, both him and venti waving to you as you walked off into the hallway. the hallways were loud as usual, it was always something you disliked. you looked down at the floor and tried to ignore the noise. suddenly, some random kid shoved past you rather aggressively, causing you to nearly fall over. he stopped running and turned back to look at you. "sorry- are you alright?" the boy asked, walking over to you.

you looked up at the blondie, giving him a blank stare. you recognised him, he was lumine's brother. you had sport and homeroom with the girl and had said 'hi' to her a few times when passing her in the hallways, other than that you two never really talked. you gave him a simple nod, not in the mood to talk to him before continuing to walk to your class. "hey, you're in my history class!" the boy smiled, walking beside you. you mentally groaned, this kid was a little annoying. if it wasn't already obvious, you disliked anyone that wasn't your friend, mainly just because you were too scared to talk to them. "i'm aether, you're [name] right?"