"You over did it." Obi-Wan said looking at his limp body.

When they got out of a cave, the bigger fish was back but luckily Obi-Wan's reflexes were quicker and dodged it, leaving the electric fish to be it's next meal.

"Head for that outcropping there." Qui-Gon directed and Obi-Wan obeyed.

"Rest." Obi-Wan said to Oriel making her look at him.

"You'll need it. We will be heading straight into battle once we get there." He insisted. Oriel just nodded and hesitatingly rested her head on Obi-Wans shoulder.

She looked up to him to make sure it was okay and he just nodded at her and soon she was in a deep slumber, almost as much as Jar-Jar was.

❆ ❆ ❆

Oriel woke to the speeder rocking a little bit as they broke through the surface of the water.

She woke and was surprised to see Obi-Wan looking down at her with a look she had only ever seen once before but she couldn't put her tongue on it.

"We're here." He whispered as Oriel rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She didn't want to admit it but she really needed that sleep and for once, she didn't have the horrible nightmares that have been haunting her sleep lately.

Oriel looked around and saw they were in one of the canals that was near the palace.

'Mmm, dis'n loverly." Jar-Jar said looking around and Oriel agreed.

They all hopped out on the shore and made a bee line for the palace.

Once they were in the courtyard, they started creeping around the bridges above so they wouldn't be spotted.

"There, it's the queen." Oriel pointed out and the three got ready to fight the battle droids that were escorting them.

When the Queen got just below the bridge, the three of them jumped down while Jar-Jar got stuck on the vines, and sprung into action cutting down all the droids in a flash.

"We should leave the streets your highness." Qui-Gon suggested once all the battle droids were destroyed.

"Grab their weapons." One of the guards added before they headed behind a building.

Once they all stopped, Oriel half bowed but stopped when she realised Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon weren't, and felt a little bit embarrassed.

That's when she saw Obi-Wan suppressing a laugh at her while he stared straight ahead. Oriel was annoyed at him so she kicked his ankle which made him stop smiling and rub his ankle in pain.

Now it was Oriel's turn to suppress a smile but she dropped it when she felt a sting on her hip.

Obi-Wan had pinched her.

She was about to retaliate when she saw Qui-Gon giving them both an unpleasant, warning look.

"Sorry, Master." They said in sync.

"We are ambassadors for the supreme chancellor." Qui-Gon introduced them.

"Well it seems your negotiations have failed ambassador." Sio Bibble pointed out.

"They were quite short." Oriel reminded with a small smile.

"Well they never took place." Qui-Gon replied. "Its urgent that we make contact with the Republic."

"They've knocked out all our communications." One of the guards said.

"Have you got any transports?" Oriel asked, stepping in front of Qui-Gon.