Part one(the bathroom)

I love him. I love him so much, it's like a drug..a beautiful drug. I slowly focused back to real life and shove andrew into the women's bathroom "You ready?" I say as I pounce on him. "Of course I'm always ready!" He says breathlessly. We go into a stall and lock it dropping our bags; He starts kissing me, His tongue entangleing into mine. It's already getting hot, he starts kissing me down my neck stopping at my shirt looking at me to make sure I'm okay with taking it off. I nod, he pulls his off as well and plants kisses down my chest making sure to leave two hickey's on my tits.  He's pretty much on top of me now tugging at my pants so I start to play with his hair as my pants are gone on the floor. He smiles seductively while slowly pounding into me going faster and faster each pound. It's so hard to keep quiet at this point "MMMPH, AU-" I moan being cut off "shh, we need to be quiet I can hear a teacher." He pounds quieter while I bite my lip trying to keep silent. He's about to cum so he pulls out while my legs are shaking I can hardly feel them. He kisses me while he cums on my stomach "an-andr-" I can hardly speak, he stops "yes? Is everything alright?" He whispers concerned "how am I supposed to get to class in this condition?" I mutter "oh..i- I don't know we'll figure it out." He looks at the time and notices the bells about to ring. "Shit." He starts pulling his shirt on and pulls up his pants while I redress myself and wipe off his cum from my stomach. "I can still see your boner" I laugh "oh- shit" he looks down at his pants he did infact have a boner. The bell rings and he helps me to my class Mr. Shart looks at me and I just limp to my desk making eye contact with Silk "what happened?!" Silk asks loudly "shh! I'll tell you when ashtons here." Gaia looks at me with concern. "Don't worry" I assure her. Ashton walks in and bursts out into laughter when he sees me "what.was.THAT!" he gasps out through his laughs. I look down at my work and notice my zippers undone so I ignore ashton and zip it up. Ashton sits down and forces me into telling him a out me and Andrew's hookups every sst.

Time skip

I see him I the hall and walk up to him blushing "are you okay after sst?" He asks softly planting a kiss on my head. He wraps his arm around me as I notice he's walking farther behind his friends as he holds me I nod and kiss his cheek while walking to gym and we wave goodbye

End of pt. 1 pt 2. Sometime tomorrow