AUTHORS NOTE.

Hey! Thank you so much for over 200 reads! Thanks for voting and commenting. It means a lot. I honestly didnt expect this to get 10 reads let alone 20x that. Thank you!

I would like to apologise for the lack of updating. I've been back and forth working on this stroy and another one.

I dont feel like this story is that great, one day I'm going to go from the beginning and not make the events so sudden. I've noticed I've moved the story around too quickly and it doesn't seem that great. But nonetheless you guys actually enjoy it and that's why I'm very greatful :)

I tend to write when something happens in my life, and I get inspiration.

My unfinished Greyson Chance fanfiction has to do with this guy I've been crushing on for a 1 1/2 years, and I started when Greyson was starting to release more of his "Planet X" album. I was obsessed with both of them them at the time (not that I'm still not.) and got inspired to write.

My "Illegal Love" story was inspired by my cute teacher this year, let's just leave it at that haha.

And I'm currently working on a fiction about another crush (I have a few. Got to keep your choices open lol) that just so happens to be a Co-Worker of mine. I have the first chapter on a note pad app I'm using. I'm thinking about creating 4 or 5 chapters, then uploading once a week. That way I'll have 4-5 weeks to make more chapters.

Anyways, please let me know what you think of this current story. What you think I could do to improve it. And let me know if you have suggestions on what else to have this story be about. I want to involve you as much as possible :)

Thanks!

Love Y'all