Chapter 4

Somewhere near Philades Continent. April 21, 2̶0̶2̶2̶ 1644.

Deep down below the Central Powers fleet lies two submarines of different class and era. Those were the USS Barb, the legendary submarine that 'sank' a train and USS Seawolf, both of which was tasked to shadow the unknown ship who invaded their territorial waters a week ago and identify the purposes of those ships. They were now far from their homeland and are now tasked to monitor the giant fleet directly above them.

Onboard USS Barb

"God this fleet is massive, there are about 100 ships here. Are you sure we're safe here? Directly below them?", a crew who is tasked to monitor the sonars remarked.

"I believe yes. Our guys back how told us that the intel from the Coalition folks says that these guys above us doesn't have any knowledge of below surface warfare.", the captain of Barb said as he was watching the sonar readings.

"Well that's good news. I just hope it's true.", the operator said as he watches the sonar. He just doesn't want to totally trust those reports from someone they just met a week ago.

"Sir! USS Seawolf just sent a message with us.", a crewman reported

"What does it say?"

"We should leave the area now. Multiple underwater bogeys approaching right towards. They're still far away. Speed, 10 knots."

"Okay folks we're leaving! Turn the sub around."

"Aye sir!"

====

"New" Pearl Harbour, Hawaii. April 25, 2̶0̶2̶2̶ 1644.
Amatsumikaboshi's POV

*FWOOOOOSHHHHHH*

Three jets flies in an arrow formation right before the three jets soared to the sky in a steep angle and break formation. The pilots executed this maneuver perfectly which showed their years of experience and training. As the jets circled, I saw three of the human's so-called helicopters enter the airfield, two of which has a single rotor on top while the other one has two rotors on each end of the fuselage which according to the commentators, is called the CH-47 Chinook.

"Human technology sure is amazing.", I muttered while I eat my ice cream. I can see the crowd cheer as many different aircrafts fly over the airfield, doing multiple cool maneuvers.

I finished my ice cream and rushed towards a different food stall to buy a burger when I hear a familiar feminine voice.

"Shit! I thought she won't come here!"

I know that she knows I'm here. I started walking away from the stalls. There's many people here so I can definitely lose her. As I was taking a turn towards an alleyway, someone's hands covered my eyes which made me stop in my tracks. "Shit!", I mumbled which made the person chuckle.

"Amaterasu..", I said with stiff voice. Im nervous as I know she will make me do things back in the office. This thought made me shake lightly.

"Amatsumikaboshi, how many times did I tell you to limit visiting your world personally?", She said with a gentle voice. A voice that hides a much more sinister message.

"I-I uh.....hehe....I-I just want to personally see their events..look!",as I pointed to the airfield withy shaking hands. "They're doing an Airshow! And their food is great!"

"I see. You can enjoy this event but after this~", she said with her scary and sadistic tone which made a shiver run down through my spine.

"A-after this w-what?"