Chapter 3

Washington DC. USA, 1945??

     33rd President of the United States Harry Truman was sitting on his chair inside the White House. He is stressed as most of the citizens are anxious after he had announced that their country had been transported into another world.

        Conspiracy theories thought it was a plan by the Germans or the Japanese which is dumb considering that both countries are under US control now. He also had been informed by his generals that all their military along with Philippines and Hawaii had been transported too which is a relief.

      However there was four reports that he was concerned about. First, USS Enterprise and her escorts had encountered an unknown fleet that claims they came from United States of America, which confused him. This is backed by reports from USS Laffey and Cleveland who encountered two ships belonging from supposedly another version of his beloved country, albeit different. The ships claims that they came from the future.

          The other two reports came from USS Laffey and the Task Force 38.3. Laffey along with the other ship that came from future US ship encountered a ship of unknown origin who left as they were intercepting it, a Catalina followed it to a island near the area where it discovered a small fleet of 6 ships moored there, possibly to scout the area.

            The last report that came from TF 38.3 caught him. They said that they have sent a recon plane who discovered a large naval base that houses multiple ships that looks like from Royal Navy, Regia Marina, Germany, France and a large carrier that has same description as the one USS Enterprise encountered.

              The fleet also said that they have given permission to enter port and is requesting if they can send a diplomat which President Truman agreed in the form of Rear Admiral Sherman to establish diplomatic relations.

          He is now reading the book the goddess gave him, wondering if he can just negotiate with the so-called Mirishials and Annonrials to end the war.  As he flipped the pages, his question is answered by the sentence "HME became a puppet of the Annonrials after they assassinated HME's Emperor. The Annonrials did this to make sure the Ravenal arrives without the human's intervening and also because of their hatred to humanity, wishing to burn all of them." He sighed and muttered, "Well, that answers my question."

          As he was wondering, his secretary entered the room bringing a great news for him. "Sir good news. President Andrews from uptime USA had agreed that you'll come to their version of Pearl Harbour next week. He also said that his diplomats invited the diplomats from the Coalition to their Pearl Harbour for discussion and signing of an alliance against what they call the Central Powers."

"Remind me what countries are in that coalition?"

"Sir it has been reported that this Coalition is composed of Mu, the Gra Valkas Empire, Parpaldian Empire, Magicaraich and other smaller nations. They said that the Gra Valkan Emperor will be the one representing
GVE while Mu, Parpaldia and the other countries will be represented by their Foreign Affairs Ambassadors."

"I hope we'll be able to form ties with them." President Truman muttered

"It will be certain sir."

"Thank you"

                             ====

Washington DC, USA 2022?

"Mr. President, the conference will be starting in 5 minutes. The media, and the senators are already inside the senate." President Andrews' attendant told him as he was brushing his hair, readying for the conference.

"Do you think the people will believe us? I talked about this with the congress a few days after we got summoned, some of them are puzzled,some of them accepted it but most of them laughed until I showed them the satellite images, videos from our officers in O.B.I., and the copy of CSG-1's encounter with a WW2-era fleet. I even showed them the book!", President Andrews explained what happened in the congress meeting the day after they got summoned.