Chapter 25 - Sorry.

I managed to get her at the right time in the right place.
Valentine had finally left Toralei alone, I was officially not interested anymore in Toralei... I feel as if she wanted this to happen. I knocked on her dorm door at around 11:30pm. She opened the door still fully dressed. Looked like she was up and busy.
"Look, Toralei... This isn't ever going to work again... But can we at least be civil? Even be friends?"
Toralei looked down at her fingernails and crossed one leg over another, she sighed. "Neighthan... You couldn't be any more dumber!" She hissed.
"... I'm sorry." She put a hand on her said and sighed again.
"Look... Get you and your fluffy friends out of here. Away from monster high."
"What?! Why?!"
She looked up at me and then away. "I cannot say. But it's not going to be pretty tomorrow. Valentin-... Wait! Do you have a mic or something?!" She said and tried feeling me up to find a mic.
"No! What? Is that your excuse to stop talking?"
"No! Just... Get outta here by tomorrow morning. Go home..." Toralei looked at me and slammed her door behind her.
I didn't know what to do or say. I ran back to mine and the Hybrids dorm and told the what's going on. We all got what we needed and ran to find Lexi and Gigi.
We didn't know what else we could do. We didn't know what staying would happen to us.