Chapter 22 - The story

(Neighthan's POV)

I didn't really know what was going on. I heard Avea and I was able to speak but It felt like I was half dead, half alive.
Avea took me home in minutes. My parents weren't home again. They never got home until 9pm. It was hours until they got back. This is my chance to make a quick recovery and be fine for when they're home.
My house door was open. Avea galloped in and ran upstairs with me still on her back. She trotted over to my room and placed me on the bed.
"Okay, what's hurting you so much?" She asked, seeming eager to get me better. I pointed my my leg, the blood had soaked through my trousers, it wouldn't of been as bad if my trousers wasn't slit too. It was a huge slit going from my thigh to my ankle. I've never been in so much pain.
Avea looked and gasped. She hated blood with a passion, but she coped for me.
She's always at my house. She knows every little detail in it. She ran downstairs and looked in a cupboard. It was full of first aid stuff. She found a massive bandage and galloped back upstairs and into my room. Minutes later she'd bandaged up my wound. "Are you okay Neighthan?!" She asked. She was really concerned.
I opened my eyes and looked up at her. She was looking down at me, she looked hopeful.
I sit up on my bed carefully and groan quietly in pain.
"It hurts, but it's tons better. Thank you Avea..." I say feeling the bandage on my leg.
She smiled knowing she did the right thing and brought me home, she felt like a hero deep down. I opened my arms for a hug, she smiled and hugged me tight. I could tell by her face expression how worried she seemed.
She pulled away after a few minutes, she looked me in the eye. "What happened?" She asked while sitting down beside my bed. I scratched my head.
"I don't know all I can remember is seeing Valentine and Toralei... Valentine: you won't know him. He transferred to my preschool when I was a kid, just before we met. He hated everyone accept himself. He didn't only manipulate and hurt ghouls, he threatened any dude in his path. Always has, always will. Draculara was talking to me about him a few days ag-"
"She told me that too! She told me everything. Oh my gosh... He did this to you?" She said, shocked.
I nodded and sighed.
"Oh my gosh... Why would Toralei even help be friends with him and help give you pain like that, when she love you a few days ago?"
"I don't know, personally I don't think it's her fault. He's up to something and I don't like it."