Chapter 23 - Drama free.

I offered Avea to stay the night, since it was late before she decided it was best to leave. She thought it would be better to stay over to look after me anyway. Since my parents were working over time. Thank the Lord, I had more time to recover so they don't know a thing. They said they'll be back by morning.
I also offered Bonita and Sirena to stay over. We needed a group night together. That hasn't happened for months.
It was 8:18pm by the time they got over. We all sat on my large bed. Leaning on the head board. Well, not Avea. She was curled in a ball at the front of my bed. Since it's awkward for her to act like someone with two legs...
We explained everything to Bonita and Sirena... Only Sirena ended up getting distracted by one of the lava lamps I had near my ceiling... I didn't expect much of a contribution to the convocation from her anyway.
Bonita was shocked at everything. She felt sorry for me and was proud of Avea for what she did.
"I'm off to get some drinks. Anyone want anything?" I asked.
"Just water please." Bonita said quietly.
Avea stood up and got off the bed. "I'll help you."
Sirena looked at us "Just some Punch please."
Me and Avea went downstairs into my kitchen.
I could only jug walk now.
"How that leg? Need carrying?" She asked me.
"No, no. It's fine thank you, I'll be okay now."
She nodded, "no problem Neighthan." She smiled and went to get Bonita's water from the tap.
I got the punch out of the fridge, then pored it into a cup.
"You seem in a happy mood. What's with that?" I laughed and looked at her.
"I don't know, I guess it's nice to be close with you again like old times. And to be as a little family again. Avea put the cup of water on the side and smiled at me again. I smiled back and opened my arms for another hug. She trotted over to me and wrapped her arms around me.
As much as I loved this, I needed to help get Toralei away from Valentine without more drama.