The better Tawan

Tay Tawan wakes up on his couch. He is dizzy and almost falls in his attempt to sit up. He should not have drunk so much. New has always been a terrible influence. But he loves it. He is a whipped man, what can he do?

Through the cottonmouth and vertigo, he sees a weird portrait on the wall. He snaps his brows together. It is a photo of himself he does not remember taking or framing. He is even more discombobulated by the emptiness of his living room. He has been robbed. Everything is gone. Including his precious rainbow bag.

He rises in panic. Rushes toward his bedroom. He hopes New is in there and unharmed. He is moving at such a high speed that he cannot stop himself when he notices a figure coming out of the bedroom. It is a head-on collision. They both fall to the ground with similar groans.

Tay massages his forehead as he lifts his head. A copy of himself is looking back at him. They are the same in every way except for the tiny detail that this man looks like he has no joy in life. Tay bets lollipops taste bitter in his mouth.

"Who the fuck keeps playing crossover with our lives? And why the fuck?" Famous first words. The mirror version of him pulls his lips together. He has an air of superiority about him. "You're Smiley Tawan," he observes.

Tay rolls his eyes at the exhibition of paramountcy. He lifts himself to his feet. "And you must be evil Tay. Where's Hin?" New's safety is the most important thing to him. "He was here with me last night."

Evil Tay scoffs. He pulls himself up with a flip. Tay grimaces. This man is doing too much. "They said you were the smarter one, Tawan." Tay didn't think he would ever hear himself say his name with such revulsion. "If we're both here, where do you think your Hin is?"

Tay's stomach falls. "Oh God, no."

Evil Tay smirks. "Yeah, Thitipoom will kill him."

Fin Fin!

A/N: I APPRECIATE YOU ALL FOR GIVING ME A PLATFORM TO SHARE MY WEIRD IMAGINATIONS. ANOTHER BOOK HAS COME TO AN END. THANKS FOR STICKING WITH ME.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A LIKE FOR YOUR AUTHORNIM 💕💙💕💙