Cuddles

Luthor stepped inside their room, he saw Lorelei on the bed with her book. She doesn't seem to notice him since she was too focused on the chapter she was reading. Luthor watched her as he walked around the corner of the bed. Tonight, he decided to drink, not his usual chamomile tea, but an alcoholic beverage that made him a bit tipsy. He thought he needed one before coming in and have enough courage to do what he wanted to.

When his weight made contact with the bed, Lorelei finally glanced at him. She put down her book and greeted her husband with open arms, "You finished it all?" she asked. Luthor slightly nodded and aimed directly at her front. He likes the softness of her body pressed against his warm face. Luthor's arms wrapped around her waist, making her his body pillow as he closes his eyes. He has always been like this the moment they moved in their house after their marriage. Lorelei didn't know being touchy was Luthor's love language, until they lived together. Eventually, she gotten used by his gestures and warmly accepted them as a part of his being. At times, she's been seeking for his warmth specially when he travels long for work.

"Babe, did you know that I finished it all?" Luthor informed her that it made Lorelei chuckle softly, "I asked you the same thing, Love". Upon hearing her, he only hummed as a response. Lorelei reached for his soft locks. She brushed his hair away from his face. How handsome, she admired as she traced the outline of his pointy nose. Luthor slightly crinkled at the contact and snuggled deeper on to Lorelei's chest "Lulu, how can you be such a baby with your big frame?" she asked, smiling as she continued to adore the perfect ratio of his facial features. Her gaze lingered briefly on his lips, it has got natural pinkish hue. Luthor mumbled a little "Don't know". His adorableness only shows when he's in this state. No one would think Luthor got this cute side on him when unguarded.

Not being able to endure his charms, Lorelei placed a quick kiss on his hair before leaning her own head on top of his, hugging him deeply, "You asleep?" she whispered. When Luthor didn't respond, she knew she shouldn't bother him anymore. Once again, she placed a soft kiss on top of his hair and muttered "I love you" before closing her eyes to sleep.