Word of honour

One nice evening...

Kim Seokjin is driving his car with loud music. He is going to Daegu to surprise his husband on his birthday. He ditched his driver to drive on his own. He simply love long driving with music.

When he is travelling near a farming village, his car is stopped by two poor looking young men. Jin thought they are in need of help. Being a kind man, Jin stopped his car to help those young men.

Only when Jin gets down from his car he noticed them carrying sharp weapons, Jin try to get on his car,but the bad guys act fast and closed the car door.

At first Jin thought they are here for his money, then he swiftly removed his jewellery, wallet, watch and all expensive things and gave it to them. But the bad guys decided to abduct Jin because of his good looks and wealthy appearance, they thought can demand ransom.

Jin is terrified and felt giddy because of shock. All these things were silently observed by a 19 years old boy who stood behind the bushes, he silently retracted from that place and alerts his grandma about this situation.

Grandma swiftly gathered some of her workers from the farm, they took handy farming weapons and raids towards the highway. Hearing the wild noise and seeing group of people rushing from the farm area, two bad guys started to run in the opposite direction leaving all Jin's valubles behind.

Startled Jin , couldn't understand what's happening around him , he felt dizzy because of this sudden attempt of abduction. He leans on his car and lost his balance and faints near his car.

The old lady who gathered all the workers runs to aid Jin, with all of her workers help, the old lady brought Jin along with his possessions to her humble home. Jin is laid on the bed and old lady pats him to wake him from unconscious state.

Kim EunJun, a kind old lady who owns some farms in the Daegu is the grand mother of her only grandson Kim Taehyung. Kim Taehyung lost his parents and his elder brother in an accident, from that day he is raised by his grandma.

After what felt like an hour Jin gained his conscious and he thanked EunJun for saving his life from the bad guys. EunJun made Jin rest in her house that night, because he is in no state to drive his car.

All the while Taehyung cared for him like his own mother. Jin adored the cute boy and asked about him to EunJun. So the old lady started to talk about the unfortunate things happened in his grandson's life.

" My son and daughter in law, left him when he was really small kid, i was there to raise him that time... But now I'm worried about his future after me..Kim.. "

" Call me Jin eomma... You gave me another birth... I owe you my life... Don't worry about Tae... I will be there for him.. I promise you I'll take care of him, I'll adopt him as my son"

" Yeah!! Many people say that... But it's not practical to care for some orphan boy like yours, when you are not related to him, anyway you have to marry him to another person in some years."

" No eomma , I'm not saying it for name sake... May be now we are not related, but in future I'll arrange his marriage with my son and I'll care for him like my own son.. "

" Will your son accept?? I stopped him from studying any further after his school because I couldn't send him far to college. He don't even have a degree... He is a naive village kid. I doubt your son will accept him.. And What about your family?"

" My son won't deny my request, my words are final in my family... They won't utter a word against me... "

"Eomma!!! "

" I will give you my WORD... Taehyung is my son in law "