Hello Lovelies

💜💜💜💜 Welcome! 💜💜💜💜

So I made this little safe space for all of you to go to if you're feeling stress, wanting to let out some steam or just wanting to interact with others and make new friends!!

I want to also connect with everyone one of you, and make sure you guys are doing okay, so I hope this is very helpful for you guys 🥺

Almost like journaling, but for lovelies only.

Now, here are some rules:

This is a safe place for lovelies and the author to share and just have a conversation, so please don't spread any sensitive information about others. We're all a family here and wanting a place to vent and talk, so let's keep it all within us and confidential unless it's an emergency.

Be kind to one another.

No discrimination.

Share whatever you feel the need to share.

Let this be an open space for conversations, either about Wattpad or outside Wattpad, feel free to share anything you're comfortable with.

Let's vibe and get to know each other!! Bond over books, shows, movies, etc!

I will be posting *Chapters* but it's actually sections. One is going to be like a 'Study Session' place where we can talk about academics or help each other with homework and things like that. Another about relationships and friends, and talk about if we're going through something with relationship or friendship and give each other advice, etc etc.

Almost like a therapy circle between us.

Feel free to speak out whenever you can! I'll definitely be engaged in it so we'll definitely be chatting :D

I'll usually start off each section with something about myself, or what's going on currently and just ask how you guys are doing.

Does that sound good?

Now let's have some fun :)

I Purple You!

- GG