🦸‍♂️ᴍᴀʏᴜʀᴀ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🦸‍♀️

Começar do início

"Simple plan then. Go for the big bad boss." Cat Noir broke it down.

"Let's get him!" Rena alleged.

"I'll cover you!" Carapace spoke.

"You can count on me, Lady Luck!" Queen Bee remarked.

"Cyclone!" Stormy Weather created a huge twister with her parasol.

"Horus! Give me your wings!" The Pharoh picked up Princess Fragrance before they flew into the air.

"Thunderbolt!" Stormy Weather aims a red lightning bolt of Lady Luck.

"Carapace! Shield!" Lady Luck yelled.

Carapace throws his shield at Ladybug, protecting her from Stormy Weather's attack.

Riposte then attacks Lady Luck but she dodges by flipping backwards. The Mime creates a sword as Rogercop lands beside him and Riposte.

"Your swords are no match for Cat Noir! Show 'em what you got kitty!" Lady Luck smirked at the cat hero.

Cat Noir charges toward the Akumatized villains with his staff.

"Queen Bee, Pharaoh's pendant!" Lady Luck shouted.

Princess Fragrance shoots at Cat Noir, but Carapace blocks the attack.

"Well done." Cat Noir praised.

Queen Bee hits The Pharaoh's pendant with her spinning top, breaking it and releasing the Akuma. Lady Luck captures it as Pharaoh reverts back into Jalil, dropping Princess Fragrance in the progress.

"Rena Rouge! Rescue!" Lady Luck exclaimed.

"Good aim, Chloé!" Rena Rouge catches a falling Jalil and then throws her flute at Princess Fragrance's perfume.

"No!" Princess Fragrance exclaims as she reverts back into Rose before Queen Bee catches her.

"It's Queen Bee to you, Fox!" Queen Bee retorted.

Cat Noir and Carapace de-akumatize Riposte and Mime while Lady Luck captures their Akumas.

"We make a pretty cool team." Cat Noir imparted.

"Not bad! But it's not over yet." Lady Luck said.

"It's all going to plan, Catalyst." Scarlet Moth smirked from the Tower.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"Nothing's more delightful than leading them to believe that they actually have a chance of winning when their future has already been decided!" Catalyst smirked.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: The Battle.

"There's bad weather on the way!" Stormy Weather shoots lightning at Lady Luck with her parasol and the superhero blocks the attacks with her yo-yo.

Cat Noir extends his staff on the ground so that Queen Bee can stand on it. "Your forecast was wrong, Ice Queen!" He flings Queen Bee, who uses her foot to break Stormy Weather's parasol and release the Akuma.

"Gotcha!" Cat Noir catches a falling Aurore while Lady Luck trapped the Akuma.

Rena Rouge throws her flute at Rogercop's whistle, he dodges, but Lady Luck breaks his whistle with her yo-yo, releasing the Akuma and catching it.

"Your days of attacking innocent people will soon be over, Hawk Moth! Lucky Charm!" Lady Luck acquires a tennis racket and looks at her surroundings. A couple items were highlighted, including her hero allies. "Get ready! I'm gonna need all of you!" She said to the team.