🦸‍♂️ᴄᴀᴛᴀʟʏꜱᴛ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🦸‍♀️

Comenzar desde el principio

"Lila, what good deed are you planning to do on this special day?" Miss Bustier inquired.

"Today I'll be meeting up with Prince Ali to show him an idea I came up with. Kalianna? Prince Ali is coming back to Achu today, isn't he?" Lila probed.

"Yeah, that's right." The noirette replied.

"What idea is this, Lila?" Max queried.

"I'm sure it's amazing!" Rose praised.

"Oh, it's nothing much! During our world travels, my diplomat parents have helped me convince the leaders of several nations to agree to reduce world pollution." Lila spewed out false information.

Adrien shakes his head.

"And I'm very optimistic that the prince will jump on board." Lila insisted.

"That's incredible, Lila! Thank you on behalf of planet Earth." Miss Bustier smiled.

"Well sure. Superheroes like Lady Luck might save lives, but they couldn't care less about the environment, so somebody has to come to the rescue." Lila replied.

Kalianna bites her phone in irritation.

"I'm sure Lady Luck would be very impressed by what you're doing." Miss Bustier ensured.

'If that was true I would be, but it isn't so I'm not.' Kalianna thought.

"Thank you for your encouraging words. I'm sorry, but it's late here with the time difference. As you can see behind me, the sun's already going down. I have to leave you now. See you soon!" Lila says.

"Thank you so much for calling us, Lila. And good luck with your project." Miss Bustier encouraged.

"Bye!" The class waved while Lila ended the call.

"That was probably just a poster behind her lyin' a$$," Giselle muttered to Kalianna before she and her snickered.

Scene: Lila's Room.

Lila frowned after ending the video chat before she took off her lamplight. There was a poster indeed of the Kingdom Ahcu behind her just like Giselle had said.

Lila then closes a website about Prince Ali just as her mother enters on her phone.

"Who was that on the phone?" The woman asked as Lila quickly closed her laptop.

"Mom! You know perfectly well that was my boyfriend, Adrien. He misses me so much he can't stop calling." Lila told her mother.

(Sukura41: Yeah right, as if he'd want yo stank a$$. 😒)

"And school still hasn't reopened yet?" Her mother asked again.

"No. It's too dangerous with all these Akumatizations happening." Lila replied.

Lila's mother's phone rings just then. "Ah, there he is now, your school principal."

"Do not answer him!" Lila snatches the phone and hangs up. "He's been Akumatized too! Another poor soul that useless Lady Luck was unable to save."

A crowd is heard cheering outside. It's Lady Luck! is played.

Lila runs to her window and sees a big floatie of Lady Luck. Upset, she closes the window blinds.

"All these Akumatizations are quite concerning. I'll bring it up at our next embassy meeting," Ms. Rossi kisses her daughter on the head. "Ciao my bella! Your lunch is in the fridge. I'll try not to be home too late." She then left.

Lila growled.

Scene: Mr. Damocles' Office.

"Lila's parents must be caught in a typhoon overseas. I can't get ahold of them. It is now the hour of The Owl! Hoo! Hoo!" Mr. Damocles then ran out of his office with his owl costume on.