🦸‍♂️ᴄᴀᴛᴀʟʏꜱᴛ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🦸‍♀️

En başından başla

"Mmmm," Kalianna licks her lips while Gladys pours syrup on her pancakes. "Classic!" She then began to dig in.

Scene: Adrien's Bathroom.

Adrien is brushing his teeth.

Plagg sighs after eating a piece of his Camembert. "Heroes Day.. we're already heroes. Come on, let's go back to bed!"

Adrien drops his toothbrush. "Plagg!" He covered his nose. "Do you really have to eat that so early in the morning?"

Plagg eats his Camembert whole. "Mhm."

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Adrien grabs his bag in his room and sees his father in front of his mother's statue in the garden before going out. He sees Nathalie and Gorilla downstairs in the foyer.

"The fencing hall is booked for 6:05 p.m. and the Chinese classroom for 6:35 p.m. just as you wished, and remember that you have to make an appearance in the Agreste Foundation's Heroes Gala tonight." Nathalie reminded.

"I'll be there for sure." Adrien then walks out the door escorted by his bodyguard.

Scene: The Mansion's Garden.

"If it were to fail Nathalie, I could never forgive myself," Gabriel says as Nathalie walked up to him.

"You made a promise to your wife. You've risked so much for the chance to bring her back," Nathalie looked away.

Gabriel turned to the woman.

"Lila has been harboring her rage against Lady Luck for months," Nathalie hands Gabriel her tablet. "And today wherever she looks, she'll see the object of her hatred, and as predicted, her anger will reach devastating heights. Your plan is perfect, sir."

"And you're sure you want to do this?" Gabriel asked.

"I will always be here for you. We will succeed." Nathalie says softly.

Gabriel looks at the tablet once more and zooms in on Lila.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont.

Lila Rossi is on video chat with Miss Bustier's class. She waved. "Hello, everyone!"

"Hi, Lila!" The class, except for Giselle and Kalianna, greeted simultaneously.

"We can't wait to hear what you've been doing since our last video chat. Tell us about your week in the Kingdom of Achu." Miss Bustier requested.

Meanwhile, Kalianna is on her phone texting.

"It's absolutely amazing! Prince Ali invited me and my parents to his gorgeous palace." Lila says.

"Excuse me, Lila," Kalianna stood up. "But Prince Ali couldn't possibly have invited you because he is in the United States," She smugly exposed, pointing at her phone.

Nino and Adrien gasped while Giselle smirks.

Lila laughed. "I never said he was actually there, Kalianna. I just said he invited us, that's all. His parents organized the visit."

"Ugh, she's lying," Giselle rolled her eyes as Kalianna sat down. "It's so obvious! How's no one seeing right through her?"

"Don't worry about it, she'll either expose herself or I will," Kalianna frowned.

"I miss you guys so much. It's so hard being away on this magical trip so far from my friends, and especially on Heroes Day." Lila says.

"Awww!" Everyone said in unison.